1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody know the best crypto alert site? I use CamelCamelCamel for Amazon alerts. Pick a product, a price I want the product at, they'll email/text when it hits that price.

Saw this one - Coinwink - Crypto Alerts, Watchlist & Portfolio

Just doing a test with ETH to see how it works. Put in 38,000 as the price so when ETH goes under 38,000, I should get an email alert.

Don't know which is the best service out there.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rate my Portfolio (Holdings in descending order):

ETH, XRP, VET, Link, Theta, BCH, CRO

no exposure to bitcoin
0.25 ETH in shytcoins

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$RLC going crazy :wow:

damn...it was about $5 when I made this post...it had just got listed on coinbase that day along with the other 3

RLC in particular has a relatively low cap/supply...could still run crazy

shyt sometimes those are the coins you wanna buy especially if they list at a low price if you wanna benefit from a quick run

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$RLC going crazy :wow:

damn...it was about $5 when I made this post...it had just got listed on coinbase that day along with the other 3

RLC in particular has a relatively low cap/supply...could still run crazy

I have that one myself. What prices are you seeing? It's not matching up for me.

At Coinbase it says $17.07 - iExec RLC Price Chart (RLC) | Coinbase

Everywhere else like CoinMarketCap, much lower like $9.97 - iExec RLC price today, RLC live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

CoinGecko $13.66 - iExec RLC price, RLC price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko

It's the only coin I have at Coinbase that doesn't match all the other sites. I'm using - Use Our Free Crypto Portfolio Tracker | CoinMarketCap to track my portfolio

Like I said every other coin's price at CoinBase matches the price at CoinMarketCap except that RLC one. I bought some when it was at $4.20, then some more at $8.13

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have that one myself. What prices are you seeing? It's not matching up for me.

At Coinbase it says $17.07 - iExec RLC Price Chart (RLC) | Coinbase

Everywhere else like CoinMarketCap, much lower like $9.97 - iExec RLC price today, RLC live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

CoinGecko $13.66 - iExec RLC price, RLC price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko

It's the only coin I have at Coinbase that doesn't match all the other sites. I'm using - Use Our Free Crypto Portfolio Tracker | CoinMarketCap to track my portfolio

sometimes you’ll see price variations on different exchanges

iExec RLC price today, RLC live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

the link I provided is slightly different...you can scroll down and see the different market prices...it happens at times

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Obviously don’t buy now after a massive pump, but TRIAS went from .49 cents to almost 28 dollars in only 3 months, there’s ONLY 10 million supply. This could easily go into the 100s. For an entries point wait until that blue RSI hits well below 30.

E0-Ls7fXsAAXlxr
Props, just threw it on the watchlist