1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Breh I remember the anticipation for Wanchain. You're right, it was supposed to be huge and surpass ETH. Damn those were the days of trying to be ICO status on these coins.
That 2017-early 2018 era:russ:

Remember Nucleus Vision? shyt had a couple of people in here, me included thinking we was about to make it:mjlol:. fukk that trash ass shyt.

Can’t forget XBY. I forgot the poster pushing it heavy on here but that’s another one that was going to change the game too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is that just for you or for ALL United States users who aren’t registered? This is big bruh.. need more explanation people a lot of us have bags in regular binance.

I just never used a VPN shyt said my IP address is on the list so my account getting wiped...:francis: I also suspect they are tracking people who use VPN's now heavy... so...:demonic: be prepared...

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Who remembers these coins :francis:

Nuls
Trac
Wanchain
ICX
XBY
Refereum
Zclassic
Bread(I still have a bag of this one)
QLink
Bounty
Request
:russ: ZCL started flying when it was gonna be turned into the BTC Private fork. That was back in the cryptopia days before whole shyt just vanished after they got hacked

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
That 2017-early 2018 era:russ:

Remember Nucleus Vision? shyt had a couple of people in here, me included thinking we was about to make it:mjlol:. fukk that trash ass shyt.

Can’t forget XBY. I forgot the poster pushing it heavy on here but that’s another one that was going to change the game too.

:mjlol:I knew I was forgetting a coin. That was another one. That's why I just:stopitslime:at all the coins be pushed now on here. shyt is like deja vu. Have to get in early make your money and jump out. Brehs talking about these coins like they are long term holds. The tech behind the coin won't matter when the bear comes. No coin will be exempt. Trying to help the brehs not get stuck holding bags of bullshyt.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Who remembers these coins :francis:

Nuls
Trac
Wanchain
ICX
XBY
Refereum
Zclassic
Bread(I still have a bag of this one)
QLink
Bounty
Request

Most of those were thought to have good tech and was going to be the next big coin etc....

ECA(Shiba's predecessor :lolbron:)

And the fukkery of coinsmarket(hotbits predecessor)

Ethertanks :russ:

Wild times

Hopefully you make profit and get out of that bread coin. Looks like it's an exchange where you can buy crypto but lost it's momentum since most crypto is easily accessible elsewhere. Plus they likely had ridiculous fees or a bad interface. Up for the year but who knows if it can even hit a dollar. 26k holders so you not the only one praying.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:mjlol:I knew I was forgetting a coin. That was another one. That's why I just:stopitslime:at all the coins be pushed now on here. shyt is like deja vu. Have to get in early make your money and jump out. Brehs talking about these coins like they are long term holds. The tech behind the coin won't matter when the bear comes. No coin will be exempt. Trying to help the brehs not get stuck holding bags of bullshyt.
When was the last bear market? January 2018? For BTC, Alts, or both?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If you’ve been looking to buy VET, within the next 24 hours look for any entry. Even if just for a scalp to flip some money.

I told y’all about BLOC at .00087 and it ran to .0024 over the course of a couple days :usure:

Something big is about to happen?:lupe:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Hopefully you make profit and get out of that bread coin. Looks like it's an exchange where you can buy crypto but lost it's momentum since most crypto is easily accessible elsewhere. Plus they likely had ridiculous fees or a bad interface. Up for the year but who knows if it can even hit a dollar. 26k holders so you not the only one praying.

Man I considered it a sunk cost years ago. If I cashed out right now that'd be 5k or so. Trying to wait and see if it'll randomly pump to at least .75 at some point. I might just cash out next time it goes >.50

When was the last bear market? January 2018? For BTC, Alts, or both?

I believe it started in Dec 17 but I don't think most realized what was actually happening until the Chinese new year.

I want to say alts tanked first, then Eth and BTC. But they all tanked. One of the other brehs can correct on the order of things if I'm wrong.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Something big is about to happen?:lupe:

look at the daily chart... that’s a bullish pennant..

c7b1eaff7e53f023645cbd21fb4c152c.png

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you’ve been looking to buy VET, within the next 24 hours look for any entry. Even if just for a scalp to flip some money.

I told y’all about BLOC at .00087 and it ran to .0024 over the course of a couple days :usure:
Could dip tonight