1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was debating gaining apy on link on block Fi, anyone got any experience with that. I know staking for it is suppose to start in the future at some point

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Staking rewards for the week arrive tomorrow. I'm getting about $3,300/week in value right now for the staking based on current prices. One of the best decisions I ever made was to stake and not trade.

I finally sold a little bit of my ZEN the other day, but that was to pay off a loan, pay off all of my credit cards this week, and unfortunately, pay Uncle Sam.

Just give me a 2-3x from here, although I could see close to a 10x for it this year.:ohlawd:.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Staking rewards for the week arrive tomorrow. I'm getting about $3,300/week in value right now for the staking based on current prices. One of the best decisions I ever made was to stake and not trade.

I finally sold a little bit of my ZEN the other day, but that was to pay off a loan, pay off all of my credit cards this week, and unfortunately, pay Uncle Sam.

Just give me a 2-3x from here, although I could see close to a 10x for it this year.:ohlawd:.
What are you staking?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
What are you staking?

Horizen (ZEN).

I've been in since October 2017, and have held for the most part. Have probably sold about 1,500-2,000 coins over the past few years to pay some bills and whatnot, but I've held probably 85-90% of all I've ever had of it. I have a bunch of supernodes, which is what generates me the most.

I don't talk about it a ton as I don't like to shill, but it's a very legitimate project with a very legitimate team. It is also backed by Grayscale and is still not on CB, which could be big if/when it gets listed.

Edit: Feel free to ask any questions you have, and if you want to PM, feel free too. I'll answer as much as I can. I'm mainly just in ZEN, so I don't know a ton about many other projects. Of course I keep my eye on the entire market, but I'm not one that's been in DOGE, UNI, SUSHI, SHIB, etc.

I just stick with what I know. Less chance of fukking up.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:wow::wow::wow:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Horizen (ZEN).

I've been in since October 2017, and have held for the most part. Have probably sold about 1,500-2,000 coins over the past few years to pay some bills and whatnot, but I've held probably 85-90% of all I've ever had of it. I have a bunch of supernodes, which is what generates me the most.

I don't talk about it a ton as I don't like to shill, but it's a very legitimate project with a very legitimate team. It is also backed by Grayscale and is still not on CB, which could be big if/when it gets listed.
you are living the dream, breh

i want to do something similar.. i don't mind being different and create my own story...

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
you are living the dream, breh

i want to do something similar.. i don't mind being different and create my own story...

As fast as coins go up, they can go down far quicker. It's been a very quick run the past six months, and I'm very fortunate with it. I held for years, and as of now, it's paying off. I just want to make sure I'm prepared in case there's a major dip and pullback. The hardest part is knowing when I should sell or keep on holding. This recent run feels like second life after not selling much in 2018 and holding bags for a while.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is the situation I want, to be able to stake and make cheese comfortably.

Maybe in the next 5 years... :(