1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Uneventful week sounds consolidating to me which is always cool

Previous ATH was at 44.37 and figured that was a resistance point cuz it went down after reaching it but after it passed it this past week again, hasn't gone back down since. Price way above the top of the channel, all the ichimoku averages, 9 and 26 day, plus the 20 day moving average which it usually stays above or near it with some dips but improvement over time. Hasn't touched the 100 day moving average since March 23 and its currently at around $32 so something drastic has to happen for it to touch it anytime soon.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Anyone pick up a bag of saturna on Pancakeswap or Hokk on uni?

I refuse to invest in a token called pregnant butt:russ:(these white boys are insane), but I wish them well.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
look at the daily chart... that’s a bullish pennant..

c7b1eaff7e53f023645cbd21fb4c152c.png

That kinda looks like a rising wedge on Link daily but I could be wrong. :jbhmm:

@satireprod Hopefully it's not. :patrice:

A bounce down to 45 won't be so bad. Long as it stays above the trading channel and the 20 day moving average keeps going up or stabilizes.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Who remembers these coins :francis:

Nuls
Trac
Wanchain
ICX
XBY
Refereum
Zclassic
Bread(I still have a bag of this one)
QLink
Bounty
Request

Most of those were thought to have good tech and was going to be the next big coin etc....

ECA(Shiba's predecessor :lolbron:)

And the fukkery of coinsmarket(hotbits predecessor)

Ethertanks :russ:

Wild times

ECA .... :wow: mysterious devs :wow::wow:

Crypto folklore :ehh::picard:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shib looks like it established some support at the .00001200 mark by looking at the hourly chart. Since it crossed over it and closed above it for the first time yesterday morning, it hasn't closed an hour candle over it since. Went down under it a few times and then back up even on a red candle. The past 4 times it dipped to it, either slightly below or slightly above, has been higher with each dip. Hard to track on a daily chart since it went up so quick but the hourly should help confirm and build up that support level. I think 3 times is the target and with more bounces than that off that price, I say its definitely support.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Did y'all check y'all binance accounts they kicking everyone who isn't registered OFF in 48 Hours...:why: trying to liquidate everything i have...
Binance customer service is fukking ass too...

Took me like 6 days to unlock my account (they said I wasn't in Australia.. when I was:stopitslime:), then when they finally did, I had 48hrs to move my funds out or I'd lose everything :hhh:

Terrible customer service and they don't even have an email address.. you gotta chat to them in this online thing that you lose if you close the browser :mjlol:

fukk Binance :stopitslime:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Think you can, you have to switch the network
What does this mean?

Unsupported Chain Id
Unsupported Chain Id Error. Check your chain Id.

They saying, we don't want you on our exchange. :mjpls:

See this now:

This network details for this Chain ID do not match our records. We recommend that you verify the network details before proceeding.