ICX
XBY
Refereum
Zclassic
Bread(I still have a bag of this one)
QLink
Bounty
Request

Most of those were thought to have good tech and was going to be the next big coin etc....

ECA(Shiba's predecessor :lolbron:)

And the fukkery of coinsmarket(hotbits predecessor)

Ethertanks :russ:

Wild times

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
They are terminating the entire account that's what it said...:sadcam: said I had 48 hours to liquidate and or withdraw my tokens before permanent shutdown
Is that just for you or for ALL United States users who aren’t registered? This is big bruh.. need more explanation people a lot of us have bags in regular binance.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Obviously don’t buy now after a massive pump, but TRIAS went from .49 cents to almost 28 dollars in only 3 months, there’s ONLY 10 million supply. This could easily go into the 100s. For an entries point wait until that blue RSI hits well below 30.

E0-Ls7fXsAAXlxr
You gotta cop RSR sis. shyt is about to take off and it’s real tech and backing behind it.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Week bout to close soon. I'll have to check the chart when it does. Likely to not make much movement in the near future. Think the candles were getting smaller. Did hit an ATH today but had a low that was lower than yesterday. Likely to be an uneventful week or two but who knows. Could go crazy one day and shoot up to 60.

Uneventful week sounds consolidating to me which is always cool

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ICX still be fighting a little bit but the rest of these coins is toast...wanchain was supposed to be HUGE lol

Who remembers these coins :francis:

Nuls
Trac
Wanchain
ICX
XBY
Refereum
Zclassic
QLink
Bounty
Request

Most of those were thought to have good tech and was going to be the next big coin etc....

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who remembers these coins :francis:

Nuls
Trac
Wanchain
ICX
XBY
Refereum
Zclassic
QLink
Bounty
Request

ECA(Shiba's predecessor :lolbron:)

And the fukkery of coinsmarket(hotbits predecessor)

Ethertanks :russ:

Wild times
1366_2000.jpg

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
ICX still be fighting a little bit but the rest of these coins is toast...wanchain was supposed to be HUGE lol

Breh I remember the anticipation for Wanchain. You're right, it was supposed to be huge and surpass ETH. Damn those were the days of trying to be ICO status on these coins.