1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All in all breh I really hope this SHIB shyt works out for you, you obviously need it to. I'm still going to talk shyt and when it dips I'll likely buy in while still talking shyt about it.

I still don't understand how you talking shyt about the coin but still want to buy into it?!?:dahell: make it make sense to all of us man..:heh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I still don't understand how you talking shyt about the coin but still want to buy into it?!?:dahell: make it make sense to all of us man..:heh:
Breh I'm not emotionally attached to any of these coins. Just here to make some money. 2018 taught me no matter how much you believe in the tech of a coin when the bear market comes it's coming for every coin no matter what it's use case is. This is a shytcoin of all shytcoins and if it makes any profit it'll likely be due to it becoming a meme coin.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh I'm not emotionally attached to any of these coins. Just here to make some money. 2018 taught me no matter how much you believe in the tech of a coin when the bear market comes it's coming for every coin no matter what it's use case is. This is a shytcoin of all shytcoins and if it makes any profit it'll likely be due to it becoming a meme coin.

That was always the plan with the Inu coins...:francis: you still need a healthy amount of belief in the coin itself... You also need others to adopt that mindset to drive the coin up the charts...:manny:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bear market aways off it seems but these meme coin and trash coin investors getting real wreck less

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Spoken like someone with wisdom. You can always tell who’s been through both the good and the bad..and not only the good. :russ:

2017-2018 crypto taught me so much. :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf looks like that Drgn coin up to .30 since we were talking about it a few weeks back when it was at .20. Would've been nice to throw a small amount in it back then. Unfortunately it didn't dip tho. Hopefully it made someone some money at least.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not sure if I would have come out and said that bc you dont if hes going to talk about anything and is SHIBAswap ready?
Don't matter. It's gaining momentum and popularity regardless. People are seeing the possibilities. My boy that I was helping get it earlier tonight called me like an hour later saying he was up nearly 20%, and that's happening all over. People see the potential and hop on. It's got an actual product unlike Doge and a growing community. Plus its not on robinhood with their questionable business practices. And those investing have no choice but to hold for higher profits cuz of gas fees. Make $100 and spend $80 on fees, or wait for $1000 and spend the same amount on fees? It'll be at 225k holders in no time.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter. It's gaining momentum and popularity regardless. People are seeing the possibilities. My boy that I was helping get it earlier tonight called me like an hour later saying he was up nearly 20%, and that's happening all over. People see the potential and hop on. It's got an actual product unlike Doge and a growing community. Plus its not on robinhood with their questionable business practices. And those investing have no choice but to hold for higher profits cuz of gas fees. Make $100 and spend $80 on fees, or wait for $1000 and spend the same amount on fees? It'll be at 225k holders in no time.
You might be right