1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Same thing happened when people thought DOGE was getting a Super Bowl ad, and the same thing happens every time a coin advertises joining a new exchange as some big move.

The day traders always pump the rumor and leave the sheep holding the news :mjlol:
got in early this morning and sold about an hour before the show for a quick 2.2x :whew:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Same thing happened when people thought DOGE was getting a Super Bowl ad, and the same thing happens every time a coin advertises joining a new exchange as some big move.

The day traders always pump the rumor and leave the sheep holding the news :mjlol:

DOGE was at .07 when the Super Bowl occurred. Its at .55 now. Three months later. Almost 8x higher in 3 months. Call me a sheep cuz, I'll take .55 over .07 any day for doing nothing at all.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
DOGE was at .07 when the Super Bowl occurred. Its at .55 now. Three months later. Almost 8x higher in 3 months. Call me a sheep cuz, I'll take .55 over .07 any day for doing nothing at all.
It's not going to hold up over the incoming years unless they cap it though, eventually people gonna get tired of it when other coins with more scarcity and utility start growing over the years,

You right tho, reality is it's up so it's good to take profits but it really needs to drop back down to a realistic level.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely, holding always wins. Majority of the people that bought in during the SNL hype won't do that though, just like the ones that bought at the 0.08 ATH in February right before it dipped on them.