1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Aww now this nikka wanna buy in after telling me I didn't know what I was talking about?!?:laff: :bryan: late to the party bandwagon Miami heat LeBron James jockriding fan ass nikka....:comeon:
:mjlol::mjlol: Your expectation is that this will hit .50 cents and you going around recommending this shyt to new people jumping into crypto as if this shytcoin isn’t a complete gamble, so yeah you don’t know wtf you are talking about. You yourself probably only put $50 on this shyt so please sit the fukk down.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol::mjlol: Your expectation is that this will hit .50 cents and you going around recommending this shyt to new people jumping into crypto as if this shytcoin isn’t a complete gamble, so yeah you don’t know wtf you are talking about. You yourself probably only put $50 on this shyt so please sit the fukk down.

ITS SUCH A shyt COIN BUT YOU WANNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON NOW!!!!! :laff::laff::laff: I keep telling you specifically cornball that dogecoin threw out the old rules.

"NOTHING IS TRUE, EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!" :ufdup:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
$50 on Shib>>>>$50 on a stable coin.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Y’all serious about shiba?

where can I learn more?
Shiba is a meme coin. It's not a serious project like eth, dot, or link etc. It's basically a crypto lottery ticket. Always be extremely careful with these types of coins and never ever put most of your bankroll/portfolio in it. That said, there are gains to be made

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
ITS SUCH A shyt COIN BUT YOU WANNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON NOW!!!!! :laff::laff::laff: I keep telling you specifically cornball that dogecoin threw out the old rules.

"NOTHING IS TRUE, EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!" :ufdup:
I've made over 20k on shytcoins. How much have you made? I try and let you be as much as possible because my mother taught me to never pick on the retarded kids but you gotta chill breh. I acknowledged in my initial post I been shytting on this coin but if I see an opp to make some money I'll take it. I'm still not jumping on that shyt right now and I may not ever but if I do I won't be expecting it to hit .50.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've made over 20k on shytcoins. How much have you made? I try and let you be as much as possible because my mother taught me to never pick on the retarded kids but you gotta chill breh. I acknowledged in my initial post I been shytting on this coin but if I see an opp to make some money I'll take it. I'm still not jumping on that shyt right now and I may not ever but if I do I won't be expecting it to hit .50.

You got me laughing so hard right now my cheeks is hurting nikka...:mjlol::laff: like gawddamn your foresight is horrible. So you made 20k on shytcoins. Dude this thing hits .25 cents that's a shyt load of money in my pocket...:russ: first thing I'm gonna do is buy the coli and livestream it and kick ya doofy ass from being a mod...:mjlol::lolbron:

It's all love tho...:mjgrin: