1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
You got me laughing so hard right now my cheeks is hurting nikka...:mjlol::laff: like gawddamn your foresight is horrible. So you made 20k on shytcoins. Dude this thing hits .25 cents that's a shyt load of money in my pocket...:russ: first thing I'm gonna do is buy the coli and livestream it and kick ya doofy ass from being a mod...:mjlol::lolbron:

It's all love tho...:mjgrin:

The visual of buying the site and then shadowbanning somebody into Bolivia (oblivion)
:mjlol::russ::lolbron::deadrose:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You got me laughing so hard right now my cheeks is hurting nikka...:mjlol::laff: like gawddamn your foresight is horrible. So you made 20k on shytcoins. Dude this thing hits .25 cents that's a shyt load of money in my pocket...:russ: first thing I'm gonna do is buy the coli and livestream it and kick ya doofy ass from being a mod...:mjlol::lolbron:

It's all love tho...:mjgrin:

You have better foresight? How much money have you made? Damn near everything is up and you still ain't made no money. How is that?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm broke right now nikka...:mjgrin:

But I bet you if it hits .25-.50 end of the year or earlier you have to relinquish ya mod rights over to me...:birdman:
Hey dumbass I'm not a mod, where you even getting that shyt from? I'm sorry calling you a dumbass wasn't nice. Shouldn't call slow kids names. But if it hits .25 like you know it will you'll have the stack. So put up nikka.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hey dumbass I'm not a mod, where you even getting that shyt from? I'm sorry calling you a dumbass wasn't nice. Shouldn't call slow kids names. But if it hits .25 like you know it will you'll have the stack. So put up nikka.

Could have sworn you had mod privileges everytime I saw your name posted...:ld: oh well...

Keep telling you I'm broke where do you think I invested my money at?!?:heh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Could have sworn you had mod privileges everytime I saw your name posted...:ld: oh well...

Keep telling you I'm broke where do you think I invested my money at?!?:heh:
All in all breh I really hope this SHIB shyt works out for you, you obviously need it to. I'm still going to talk shyt and when it dips I'll likely buy in while still talking shyt about it.