1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trying to cop some Hyperchain but you can only cop on Pancakeswap with WBNB. How the hell do I cop WBNB?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this thread and the stock markets one in Higher Learning are the only threads I care about on this site
stocks been slow and killing me lately so I haven't been checking that one as much, but yeah other than that, not much else I check for too often other than occasional visits to TSC and Arcadium. More interested in getting these gains.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trying to cop some Hyperchain but you can only cop on Pancakeswap with WBNB. How the hell do I cop WBNB?
doesn't let you swap automatically on there? My boy just copped some shib, I was walking him thru it, and made him get some wrapped ether and then swap it for shib. so he got taxed on them fees. figure it was the same with wrapped binance. maybe you gotta convert bnb to wbnb and then hyperchain but one of the bnb experts may know more.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe this shyt got unsticked for real :gucci:

Nikka's is making life changing moves in this thread.

fukk em. Let em lose.:manny:

So whats the wave y'all? I'm tryna put $500 down on something. Doge I'm iffy on because it may drop once it hits $1

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
doesn't let you swap automatically on there? My boy just copped some shib, I was walking him thru it, and made him get some wrapped ether and then swap it for shib. so he got taxed on them fees. figure it was the same with wrapped binance. maybe you gotta convert bnb to wbnb and then hyperchain but one of the bnb experts may know more.
I dont think it itll let you and the fukking binance fee is magical. 25 cebt for a transaction and it takes less than a minute