1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
this shyt is fukkin hilarious. opportunity for quick comes ups out the ass though. i'm just putting in limit orders and hoping they land. this shyt is fluctuating by the thousands in a matter of seconds

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Lesson to y’all bros. Follow every coin and exchange (that’s relevant) on twitter.

Got the coin base tweet and bought bcc instantly. Already doubled my money.

Gonna buy btc as well. I think it will drop some more until tomorrow then rebound. Btc is to big to disappear over night.

Also, I think alts are gonna bleed a lil due to every one fomoing. Could be a good time to get some cheap shyt. *glares at ada*

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Expected after being added to coinbase.

Going to try and cop some ripple because I think it will be added sometime next year.

Probably Verge as well.

Don’t have enough for Bitcoin Cash anyway so good for the brehs feasting on it.:ehh:

Going to stick to litecoin and ripple for the time being.:manny:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Made a few hundred at the 4200 mark. Letting it sit in BTC that's coming up a bit. Then back to regular alt coins

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to buy BCC earlier because of how everyone was talking about it but couldn't find it on Bianance....whelp :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Fighting posting on here, reddit daily
Tweaking my vega rig and girl comes over telling me about BCH (she catching on)

Stop trying to ride the wave, wait until it settles and dips a bit get in. If you aren't sure. Invest a portion that you do not mind and then invest the rest when it dips. Stop making emotional decisions brehs

BCH > BTC
Bought into BCH a month after release in August. If you believe in the long term of crypto.. you would of obviously bought into bch (even the guys who hate bch)
BCH is everything bitcoin is missing. I assumed everyone knew you should of invested in the top 5-10 coins especially with a "bubble"

BTC usually crashes when ethereum/litecoin rises.

Mining monero with rx vega getting 1900-2000 h/s per card, returning cost of equipment in 80 ish days on returns. Working on eth, vertcoin and monero pools.
Almost swapped ripple and Neo because they held their prices for a while but if you are patience :wow:

Get hard wallets, hodl your coins, don't panic sell. Enjoy the trill and risk. Only sell if you are flipping or reinvesting that money into something that will make you more "stable income" after profits

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Bittrex wont even let me buy BCC, thank god it didn't that site is moving slow as fukk and I woulda caught that spirit bomb.

Already sold BCC on Binance, that shyt is moving crazy too.
Bittrex has been on some bs has of late, be aware

Anyone else - if you are looking at specific exchange to use please do (24 hour, week search) on what people are complaining about especially on reddit. You will end up facing the same problem.