1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I put a bag in SHIBA over a month or two ago thanks to @LeVraiPapi and @The Black James Bond. I could actually retire this year if this takes off :picard:

At least you appreciated the advice breh. Shiba will pump much faster than Dodge. About to grab 4K more on it. My bro called me up like yow I’m up 28k already :damn:

What do I do ? I told him to hold and now he’s like bro. I may pay off my car now :smugdraper:

Good shyt to all y’all that listened. I gave it my stamp cuz I knew what Shiba was about to do. I will drop 3 more coins soon but I will PM my neggas so lurkers can’t grab our shyt. :win:

Think about a Chinese friend of mine who had 250 trillion though. I called him and he’s just laughing at me again. :shaq2:

I’ll catch up though :demonic:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Also guys, remember, as things go up, they must come down. If you're a newbie, consider converting some of your earnings into ETH or BTC as these are way more stable than these shytcoins like DODGE and SHIBA and FEG.

I personally recommend shycoins should take up no more than 15% of your portfolio if you want stable, steady growth.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Is anytime a good time to buy ETH or should I wait for a price dip?

ETH not dipping anytime soon because ETH 2 is already made and just not fully made traceable yet so the pump is coming.

my target for ETH to be 10k by May 2022.

Ask that boy @Loose if I ever been wrong with my calls.

Let’s get it

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

200.gif

My app hasn't updated yet :damn:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Also guys, remember, as things go up, they must come down. If you're a newbie, consider converting some of your earnings into ETH or BTC as these are way more stable than these shytcoins like DODGE and SHIBA and FEG.

I personally recommend shycoins should take up no more than 15% of your portfolio if you want stable, steady growth.

Begged and reported to the IRS

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Guys i have a question regarding coinbase wallet. My brother is using coinbase and coinbase wallet. He never set up a SEED for the coinbase wallet and he signed out from it today as he was having issues now when he trues to sign in it asks for a seed but he never set one up as it was not required at the time no other way to get back in or is it lost ?

Last edited: