1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Guys i have a question regarding coinbase wallet. My brother is using coinbase and coinbase wallet. He never set up a SEED for the coinbase wallet and he signed out from it today as he was having issues now when he trues to sign in it asks for a seed but he never set one up as it was not required at the time no other way to get back in or is it lost ?
sorry here it is

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Also guys, remember, as things go up, they must come down. If you're a newbie, consider converting some of your earnings into ETH or BTC as these are way more stable than these shytcoins like DODGE and SHIBA and FEG.

I personally recommend shycoins should take up no more than 15% of your portfolio if you want stable, steady growth.

Lmao alt coins at like 80% of my shyt IDGAF

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Yikes...:picard: when I set up my wallet first thing they did was gave you the seed code. You supposed to write it down man...
yes true i did the same thing i tried setting one up and it's not mandatory guess he lost his 1k

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
What other coins do you recommend?
Probably kucoin token, where bnb is now I see it being in the next halvening, 170 million supply and exchanges are growing in number, it'll basically be considered a legacy exchange at that point.

I also like omi token and gochain which is the chain omi moves on.

These are long term plays for me tho, I specialize in holding for years so if you're looking to trade alot some of the other members here got better advice