1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Today has been a good day...:mjgrin: all I need is .25 for shiba...:wow: finally got on that long vacation I always wanted... shyt I might buy the house I wanted somewhere...:mjlol:
Im in NY just chilling for a week. Eating nice and networking. Wining and dining baddies. All paid by ETH.....:blessed:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
nikka its WAY TOO EARLY for this. Stop trading for pennies and hold for some money. Use your fiat savings if you need the cash asap
Honestly in any normal situation I would just hold but, I'd rather take some out and buy on the dip, I only made like 120 dollars, it's so cheap buying back with even 50 dollars is millions more shib

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Added 100 more Link to my stack. :wow:

Still got plenty of Shib left over but had to pull my initial investment and then some. Cost me a bit more than it should but still worth it overall and in profit. Tried on Zerion and then just said fukk it and went to uniswap. Hate that you need a transaction and fee to approve trading Shib and then another one to convert the coin. :snoop:

Gotta send these Link to my wallet and hope Shib keeps shooting its way up towards the next 0. :lawd:
Whats your price target for LINK?

And dont you think ADA is a better buy?

Please let me know why you're so invested into LINK?

Apreciate it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't know why zerion doesn't show my updated shib totals or Link but metamask does. Maybe it takes time to update the transaction or something, who knows.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honestly in any normal situation I would just hold but, I'd rather take some out and buy on the dip, I only made like 120 dollars, it's so cheap buying back with even 50 dollars is millions more shib

Everyone and they momma trying to get shiba right now :heh: and these fees is ridiculous:picard: I'll wait til the rush slows down a bit

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Added 100 more Link to my stack. :wow:

Still got plenty of Shib left over but had to pull my initial investment and then some. Cost me a bit more than it should but still worth it overall and in profit. Tried on Zerion and then just said fukk it and went to uniswap. Hate that you need a transaction and fee to approve trading Shib and then another one to convert the coin. :snoop:

Gotta send these Link to my wallet and hope Shib keeps shooting its way up towards the next 0. :lawd:

100 LINK on a Saturday?
@mannyrs13 about to hit the club extra icy

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SHIB just got added to Crypto.com. I swear that's like 5 different exchanges in less than 24 hours:laugh: all before Elon goes on SNL. Could he be pumping both at the same time?

But another question for yall since I keep seeing folks say they sold shib but it's not showing up in their wallet.

What is the best way to sell your SHIB? I keep seeing people say they have sold but they havent received their profits. Is it safe to assume the way you got in is the way you get out? Bought ETH and swapped for SHIB. To get out it would be Swap SHIB for ETH and then sell the ETH? Is this correct?

Edit: come on SHIB with your funky ass. I'm waiting on you to kill another zero:mjlit:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Whats your price target for LINK?

And dont you think ADA is a better buy?

Please let me know why you're so invested into LINK?

Apreciate it.
Been in Link since $6 and its been great to me so far. I think it has plenty more room to run. I have about 500 ADA coins and have been enjoying that run too. Hopefully it reaches $50 too one day. I couldn't get ADA cuz its not an ETH based coin so I wouldn't have been able to convert my SHIB for it. I don't know if coinbase offers ADA since I got it on etoro but converting SHIB to ADA would've been a hassle and more costly than converting to another ERC token.