1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Everyone and they momma trying to get shiba right now :heh: and these fees is ridiculous:picard: I'll wait til the rush slows down a bit
Man, that's why I'm so glad I'm part of the second wave on hydra, they got the coin burn mechanic down to a T, market cap still in the 100mill only 3 mill circulating and has high staking apy, plus tied to another good project it's like a godsend :wow:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

200.gif

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Man, that's why I'm so glad I'm part of the second wave on hydra, they got the coin burn mechanic down to a T, market cap still in the 100mill only 3 mill circulating and has high staking apy, plus tied to another good project it's like a godsend :wow:

What other coins do you recommend?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shiba doing a coinburn too...:wow: plus consolidated coins on their exchange called leash and bone

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Been in Link since $6 and its been great to me so far. I think it has plenty more room to run. I have about 500 ADA coins and have been enjoying that run too. Hopefully it reaches $50 too one day. I couldn't get ADA cuz its not an ETH based coin so I wouldn't have been able to convert my SHIB for it. I don't know if coinbase offers ADA since I got it on etoro but converting SHIB to ADA would've been a hassle and more costly than converting to another ERC token.
Yeah Coinbase has both ADA and LINK available to purchase. Just bought some this morning.