1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hoge with a nice little run lately. At its highest peak on the 14 day and up on the 30 day, hopefully it passes that peak soon enough. Currently ranked 307 and I think it can crack top 300 soon, just needs to build up some support up there so it doesn't go back and forth under and over it.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:russ: you talking about that BSV breh? The breh is just gone. Been indoctrinated into a legit cult.
Yeah, whoever he is.

I’m not here for all that goofy shyt.

He said his piece, I/we heard it - let’s get back to building forreal without centering these distractions by engaging.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: you talking about that BSV breh? The breh is just gone. Been indoctrinated into a legit cult.

The only one cult is all of you and you don't realize

all crypto is bullshyt, I merely pointed out the fact the BSV actually follows the white paper, not BTC which is a fact, I fact you cannot dispute

You also ignore fact, the reason bitcoin shot up to 20k in the first place, was because they scammers pumped with tether which was never backed by dollars in the bank, and it was reel in suckers to hold the bag, and they had to find a whole new gang of suckers to get up to 40k, now those guys have brought in the new suckers, and yall will be the ultimate bag holders

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The only one cult is all of you and you don't realize

all crypto is bullshyt, I merely pointed out the fact the BSV actually follows the white paper, not BTC which is a fact, I fact you cannot dispute

You also ignore fact, the reason bitcoin shot up to 20k in the first place, was because they scammers pumped with tether which was never backed by dollars in the bank, and it was reel in suckers to hold the bag, and they had to find a whole new gang of suckers to get up to 40k, now those guys have brought in the new suckers, and yall will be the ultimate bag holders
Using 2018 FUD now. :mjlol:

Tether already got taken to court and ultimately settled with NY AG few months ago and they're now producing quarterly reports to show their stablecoin is backed 1:1

You need to keep up fam :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Using 2018 FUD now. :mjlol:

Tether already got taken to court and ultimately settled with NY AG few months ago and they're now producing quarterly reports to show their stablecoin is backed 1:1

You need to keep up fam :francis:

That's not the point you fukking moron

That's how they kept it alive, and was able to bring in the rest of the suckers

paying a small fee, its a drop in bucket in comparison you idiot

its the same with Mt Gox, and every other crypto scam over the past ten years, eventually it will come to and end

when people go cash out, the shyt will collapse, the guys at the top will pay fees for their trouble

all the idiots like you will have nothing

I'm not trying convince you

I'm making post for people who aren't in the shyt, so they don't get in and get scammed

but you need people to scam because that's only way you can make money and cash out

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
That's not the point you fukking moron

That's how they kept it alive, and was able to bring in the rest of the suckers

paying a small fee, its a drop in bucket in comparison you idiot

its the same with Mt Gox, and every other crypto scam over the past ten years, eventually it will come to and end
Then why didnt they just print more in 2018 and 2019 when bitcoin was sitting at 3-6k for 2 and a half years :ohhh:

I guess print machine was broke