1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
BRUHHHH what you mean?!?!

This shyt is GIFT, I’m accumulating as much RSR I can while it’s still under $0.10 LMAOOOO

I literally get the SHIVERS thinking about how much money RSR is gonna bring in years from now. PLEASE save the file on this.

When you dig deep into RSR you’ll see the following investors
• Coinbase Ventures
• Peter Thiel (the co-founder of PayPal)
• Sam Altman (Ycombinator, Coinbase founded through Ycombinator)
Digital Currency Group (their subsidiary is, GrayScale. Yes, THEE GrayScale)

Things still in the line for 2021
- Mainnet Launch
- Coinbase listing
- Numbers reveal (they held that off on that on purpose. The extreme demand because of their REAL WORLD use case forced them to call an audible to invite only registry.
)

The real world use case for RSR is SERIOUS.

I wouldn’t be surprised if RSR becomes a Top10 coin years from now.

:ohhh::lupe: and where might one procure this coin if Binance isn't available to them. Asking for a friend:youngsabo:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
It's hilarious that people use the term "shyt coin" as if to bash Doge

But ANY COIN NOT BITCOIN IS ESSENTIALLY A shytCOIN..

:mjgrin:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the hell is going on with ETC? Is this coin that important? Whats its functionality?

Or is it because ethereum is over 3k all the newbies are buying ETC..:mjlol:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
bruh, i know all the above and agree 100%. my RSR bag is heavy and I've been in since a couple years now and started buying when it was much less than a penny. i'm just trying to retire or at least have my wife retire ASAP lol
I hear you bro, financial freedom is the goal.

Projects like RSR and ALGO are not the same as these random ass finesse coins, it comes with those type of real projects. I take it for what it is.

Where I got to go to get RSR? This shyt on par with vet, ftm in terns of true potential?
Read my post again, I wouldn’t be surprised if RSR becomes a Top10 coin. Having traveled a lot, I know first hand how big of an issue hyperinflation is on a global scale. So I wouldn’t even be surprised if RSR becomes a Top5 coin down the line.

Reserve - A stablecoin for scaling prosperity
Read what they’re about right here.
:ohhh::lupe: and where might one procure this coin if Binance isn't available to them. Asking for a friend:youngsabo:
Gotchu fam
Reserve Rights Token price, RSR price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Read my posts again, I wouldn’t be surprised if it will be come Top10 coin. Having traveled a lot, I know first hand how big of an issue hyperinflation is on a global scale. So I wouldn’t even be surprised if RSR becomes a Top5 coin down the line.

Gotchu fam

:salute:Appreciate it fam. Yall in here got a real knack for calling coins with good fundamentals early so I'm listening.

Top 10, Top 5 coin :whew:..oh so in a few years you can see this being in the double digits in price?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
huobi global, uniswap...oh and crypto.com is actually the easiest way now for US users

:blessed::salute:on uniswap you swap it for ETH?

i believe so...see my edited quoted post above. crypto.com may be path of least resistance other than uniswap. i bought most of mine from huobi and more recently last year on binance before they locked me out despite my VPN.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
i believe so...see my edited quoted post above. crypto.com may be path of least resistance other than uniswap. i bought most of mine from huobi and more recently last year on binance before they locked me out despite my VPN.

Oh ok dope. I got a coinbase wallet that I get some ERC20 tokens from Uniswap so I might do it that way. I'll look into Huobi too

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It's hilarious that people use the term "shyt coin" as if to bash Doge

But ANY COIN NOT BITCOIN IS ESSENTIALLY A shytCOIN..

:mjgrin:

Any coin not ETH. actually, considering ETH is more useful than BTC. BTC was just ‘the first’. BTC doesn’t even have smart contracts worked out yet and it’s tech is lagging behind.

I know BTC maxis in here are going to come at me but it is the truth.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you bro, financial freedom is the goal.

Projects like RSR and ALGO are not the same as these random ass finesse coins, it comes with those type of real projects. I take it for what it is.

Read my post again, I wouldn’t be surprised if RSR becomes a Top10 coin. Having traveled a lot, I know first hand how big of an issue hyperinflation is on a global scale. So I wouldn’t even be surprised if RSR becomes a Top5 coin down the line.

Gotchu fam

Appreciate as always breh. Like I said in previous posts on here. I am a novice on these coins and ain't got no shame saying it and asking questions.

IMO folks like you, manny and other on here knowledgeable on the crypto subject. So I am gonna ask questions to get some of that game.

IMO you the EF Hutton in this crypto game. When you talk people listen...:wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate as always breh. Like I said in previous posts on here. I am a novice on these coins and ain't got no shame saying it and asking questions.

IMO folks like you, manny and other on here knowledgeable on the crypto subject. So I am gonna ask questions to get some of that game.

IMO you the EF Hutton in this crypto game. When you talk people listen...:wow:
That Hutton reference :wow: