1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
by buying it low when there’s little to no fanfare surrounding it and then selling when everyone is rushing to buy it at high price
I been an xrp hodlr for a year just waiting for the right time. Guess I’ll buy some more before the SEC shyt finally ends:wow:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
BRUHHHH what you mean?!?!

This shyt is GIFT, I’m accumulating as much RSR I can while it’s still under $0.10 LMAOOOO

I literally get the SHIVERS thinking about how much money RSR is gonna bring in years from now. PLEASE save the file on this.

When you dig deep into RSR you’ll see the following investors
• Coinbase Ventures
• Peter Thiel (the co-founder of PayPal)
• Eric M. Jackson (was VP of Marketing at PayPal
• Sam Altman (Ycombinator, Coinbase founded through Ycombinator)
Digital Currency Group (their subsidiary is, GrayScale. Yes, THEE GrayScale)

Things still in the line for 2021
- Mainnet Launch
- Coinbase listing
- Numbers reveal (they held that off on that on purpose. The extreme demand because of their REAL WORLD use case forced them to call an audible to invite only registry.
)

The real world use case for RSR is SERIOUS.

I wouldn’t be surprised if RSR becomes a Top10 coin years from now.

After reading the article a few things stand out scalability issues and not posting user volume stats.

Am I misreading the room? to me they aren’t posting Volume because they’re having issues with scalability already.

If the volume is higher than most would anticipate new FOMO investors would cause another spike in volume that they may not be able to handle. If so, this would hinder hinder the project long term.

Kinda like Robinhood and the AMC GME debacle. In this reference I mean RSR not being able to keep up with demand, not RSR doing anything sinister.

Anyone willing to share their thoughts on my opinion?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What the hell is going on with ETC? Is this coin that important? Whats its functionality?

Or is it because ethereum is over 3k all the newbies are buying ETC..:mjlol:
best thing I've heard is that people don't know the difference between Ethereum and Ethereum classic so they buy classic because it's the cheapest

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
ETC looking like it’ll reach a thousand very soon. I’m about to throw some racks in it. It was $58 yesterday smh

very soon? Nah..

ETC fundamentals are bad but in a bull market and with all these shyt coins does that matter in terms of making profit? Not really but I’d Be careful and it just broke out from its previous ATH.. its up like 400% in a month Dude. it’s going to dip and be in consolidation and cheaper..

I know seeing something pump like that gives us FOMO, but emotions in trading loses you money and charts matter.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I would invest in RSR and these other cheap alts, but if everyone is in it to get rich as am I, then how will I get rich:patrice:

Patience.

Most people investing get impatient and sell too early, too late and or for a loss. Everyone invests in something “hoping to get rich” or making a huge profit, few actually do because of EMOTIONS.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
very soon? Nah..

ETC fundamentals are bad but in a bull market and with all these shyt coins does that matter in terms of making profit? Not really but I’d Be careful and it just broke out from its previous ATH.. its up like 400% in a month Dude. it’s going to dip and be in consolidation and cheaper..

I know seeing something pump like that gives us FOMO, but emotions in trading loses you money and charts matter.
I feel you

I just saw my boy make 10 racks off it and he told me to buy when it was $38 so I’m FOMO’d out right now :mjgrin:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
After reading the article a few things stand out scalability issues and not posting user volume stats.

Am I misreading the room? to me they aren’t posting Volume because they’re having issues with scalability already.

If the volume is higher than most would anticipate new FOMO investors would cause another spike in volume that they may not be able to handle. If so, this would hinder hinder the project long term.

Kinda like Robinhood and the AMC GME debacle. In this reference I mean RSR not being able to keep up with demand, not RSR doing anything sinister.

Anyone willing to share their thoughts on my opinion?
Good points

@ReasonableMatic thoughts?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yall think Link is going to cool off a little bit for a few days or continue its surge? Yesterday was pretty crazy.
I think it may cool off. Looking at the chart, it hit a precious ATH of 36 in mid February before a drop one day to 21 then setting some support at 24. Then it hit another ATH at around 44 before dropping down to 30 and bouncing back up to now. Time between ATH has been getting shorter each time but a dip after each is common. It's on an upward channel and has gone above the channel each time it hits an ATH and then back into the channel. Hopefully third time is the charm. But a drop down to previous ATH of $45 or even $37 to test them, even if on a random one day dip, would help test those levels. I doubt we'll be seeing sub $35 levels.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think it may cool off. Looking at the chart, it hit a precious ATH of 36 in mid February before a drop one day to 21 then setting some support at 24. Then it hit another ATH at around 44 before dropping down to 30 and bouncing back up to now. Time between ATH has been getting shorter each time but a dip after each is common. It's on an upward channel and has gone above the channel each time it hits an ATH and then back into the channel. Hopefully third time is the charm. But a drop down to previous ATH of $45 or even $37 to test them, even if on a random one day dip, would help test those levels. I doubt we'll be seeing sub $35 levels.
Gotcha.:salute: appreciate it homie.