1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was browsing IG and saw the wallstbets stories and some guy made a tiktok saying that one day Doge could possibly pass Ethereum. Not in a couple of years, but in a couple of months.

That'll be the day that crypto will have officially jumped the shark. :francis:
You gotta learn how to differentiate the trolls bruh:russ:

Wallstreetbets does a lot of trolling. They're like a less extreme version of Doge fanatics

Doge passing ETH this year:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
maaaan fukk doge. been sitting on a huge bag of a real project like rsr for well over a year and doge is getting pumped like this and listed on gemini on the way to $1. why coinbase/paypal haven't added rsr yet is crazy. before you know it they will add doge. fukk me.

Man y'all gotta relax the heavy tech coins is still gonna be out there... :mjlol: you gotta know that a meme coin power is in the popularity... Everyone gets their time to shine...:manny:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
maaaan fukk doge. been sitting on a huge bag of a real project like rsr for well over a year and doge is getting pumped like this and listed on gemini on the way to $1. why coinbase/paypal haven't added rsr yet is crazy. before you know it they will add doge. fukk me.
BRUHHHH what you mean?!?!

This shyt is GIFT, I’m accumulating as much RSR I can while it’s still under $0.10 LMAOOOO

I literally get the SHIVERS thinking about how much money RSR is gonna bring in years from now. PLEASE save the file on this.

When you dig deep into RSR you’ll see the following investors
• Coinbase Ventures
• Peter Thiel (the co-founder of PayPal)
• Eric M. Jackson (was VP of Marketing at PayPal
• Sam Altman (Ycombinator, Coinbase founded through Ycombinator)
Digital Currency Group (their subsidiary is, GrayScale. Yes, THEE GrayScale)

Things still in the line for 2021
- Mainnet Launch
- Coinbase listing
- Numbers reveal (they held that off on that on purpose. The extreme demand because of their REAL WORLD use case forced them to call an audible to invite only registry.
)

The real world use case for RSR is SERIOUS.

I wouldn’t be surprised if RSR becomes a Top10 coin years from now.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This shyt is GIFT, I’m accumulating as much RSR I can while it’s still under $0.10 LMAOOOO

I literally get the SHIVERS thinking about how much money RSR is gonna bring in years from now. PLEASE save the file on this.

• Coinbase Ventures

- Mainnet Launch
- Coinbase listing
- Numbers reveal (they held that off on that on purpose. The extreme demand because of their REAL WORLD use case forced them to call an audible to invite only registry.
)

Where I got to go to get RSR? This shyt on par with vet, ftm in terns of true potential?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

• Coinbase Ventures

- Mainnet Launch
- Coinbase listing
)

bruh, i know all the above and agree 100%. my RSR bag is heavy and I've been in since a couple years now and started buying when it was much less than a penny. i'm just trying to retire or at least have my wife retire ASAP lol