1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Cyperium. Got this response from them

Hello,

Thank you for your interests in Cypherium! We are really excited that you choose to participate the exciting journey with us. Here I'm providing some details on the presale and other related topics.
Join Our Community
Telegram: Cypherium
Presale Price
The pre-sale price is 1 ETH = 200 Cyphers. The minimum requirement for participating is 20 ETH for individuals and 250 ETH for institutions (effective starting from Dec 14, 2017). Cyphers during pre-sale is sold at a greatly discounted price. See more under ICO Price and Hard Cap.

It is possible that we further lower the minimum requirement in the future after gathering more feedback from the community.
How to Participate
In order to participate the private placement, you need to register an account on our website at https://www.cypherium.io
The registration is done through a private link which we will send you.
During the process, we will ask for your personal information (as in compliance with KYL & AML rules). Upon checkout, you will be asked to create an account, which requires you to provide your email, password and personal information. Once the account is created, you can log in using the email and password you provided. You need to make sure all the information you entered is correct. There are also the terms and conditions that you need to agree to by checking the box. IMPORTANT: Due to regulatory uncertainty, you MUST NOT be a US or China person.
If you were to take further steps, please kindly reply to this email to confirm the intention and the approximate amount you are buying. After which we will send you the private link.
After which you will be asked to enter the amount to be purchased and an address to which you should send the ether will appear. Once the ether has been transferred, send us an email with your hash. We will actively monitor the activity in the address so once we have received the payment we will send you a confirmation.
Token Distribution
There will be 100m tokens in total to be distributed in the first year. Of which 35m is reserved by the team and will be locked for 2 years before being released into the market, 33m is for private-sale and ICO, and the rest 32m is for miners.
The distribution then halves for each following year and eventually reaching terminal distribution amount of 1m per year after the 8th year. Please refer to this chart below.
After reaching terminal distribution, although there will still be new tokens being mined out every year, it is negligible compared to the total amount of distribution. After terminal distribution, the amount of token released each year equals to 1% of the token distributed in the first year, which in terms has little impact (excluding the accident lost of token due to loss of private key). Hence this model is amortized deflationary.
This deflationary model has been adopted by many other tokens on the market including notably Ethereum, Monero, etc.
ICO Date
The ICO date is yet to be determined because our law firm is still working on the legal structure. It should be in early 2018. Our team will update you with new information once any substantial progress has been made.
Pre-Sale Deadline
The pre-sale ends as soon as 1) the allocation runs out or; 2) sometime before the ICO. Due to the high demand, the first scenario is more likely to happen. It is wise to act sooner than later.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Now the value is up to $1500 :ohhh:
+700 for me.

You figure this thing may hit a 1000 per in a year or so?

A year? Bitcoin was 960 in January this year, its 18k now. And Litecoin was $3.66 this January and its $360 now. Check the charts at Litecoin (LTC) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap. In December of next year litecoin will probably be approaching 3k a coin and nikkas will be having to buy .8 of them at a time because they so expensive. Meanwhile we been copping since they was $50 :mjlol:. Just keep holding them shyts my dude. In a year they gonna be waaaay up.

Last edited:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I wouldn't invest or be on the look out for Cypherium. It seems to be another "IOTA" until a currency has a decent hardware wallet do not invest in it.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Definitely wish I would have known about coinbase earlier.

I only knew about the mining shyt for getting crypto. I didn’t know you could just buy it.:snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A year? Bitcoin was 960 in January this year, its 18k now. And Litecoin was $3.66 dollars this January and its $360 now. Check the charts at Litecoin (LTC) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap. In December of next year litecoin will probably be approaching 3k a coin and nikkas will be having to buy .8 of them at a time because they so expensive. Meanwhile we been copping since they was $50 :mjlol:. Just keep holding them shyts my dude. In a year they gonna be waaaay up.

yup
:blessed: