1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It's a 24/7 market, when it's night here it's daytime somewhere else.
Yea but last night trx nearly doubled in value in like an hours time. Then dropped all the way back down to its regular value of around 215. Without some type of major announcment, what can cause a company to spike like that in such a short time span?

I'm not necessarily saying xvg and trx are shyt coins. Verge could very well be as great as people claim and be huge in the future. I hope it is cause it'll make me a fortune. but I do think groups are manipulating the coin on a regular basis. But this has to be expected when there's no rules in this game. That's just what I believe:yeshrug:.......These groups have to be a nightmare for these companies who are legitimately trying to create something special.

Meadz

All Star
Daps
I've been hearing a lot of buzz about ALQO around the Web. Its only trading on the smaller exchanges at the moment but it could be promising.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
3 hours of unconfirmed transaction after sending some BTC from mycelium to binance had me like

concernedjohn.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
3 hours. I sent some eth to binance and I was ready to fight somebody after 20 minutes.

Mine wasnt even that long a week ago and had me nervous because it was my first time doing it. Thought I did it wrong

You can check on Blockchain.info so I knew I sent it to the right address, it just got here much later than I needed it :francis: