1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Actually it's the opposite, the price has stayed at 1.55-1.68 all day, whales are trying to get people to blink. They want people to sell so they can buy at a lower price, there's only so long they can keep it up before China comes online. Look at the walls in the depth chart, only a few more hours till it's launched on Huobi and then it's......

:banderas:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Actually it's the opposite, the price has stayed at 1.55-1.68 all day, whales are trying to get people to blink. They want people to sell so they can buy at a lower price, there's only so long they can keep it up before China comes online. Look at the walls in the depth chart, only a few more hours till it's launched on Huobi and then it's......

Researched it heavy. This seems like some thorough shyt. from the team to the product.:leon:......gonna have to drop a few bills on it.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
It's been a beautiful day :wow:

Whole portfolio been green for weeks straight. I love the bull runs man, shyt is too easy.

Verge back. It's at 6 cents
:blessed:

I didn't believe in Verge at all. Every person who ignored all the slander and put money in Verge is eating right now. You all deserve it. I let those reports put me off, missed out on one of the largest come ups of the year.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
My buddy just fukked up and taught me a lesson and to stop putting things off. He had 2 step verification on for coinbase using the google authenticator app. He went to updated his iphone and it didn't work and he had to reset his phone. When he turned it back on his apps were gone and he lost his google authenticator code. On coinbase you can't turn off the 2 step authenticator unless you login in with it first. He somehow sold it to another exchanged and had to cash out because he couldn't login into his coinbase account and coinbase support sucks and it takes months to get an answer. His account could of closed tonight so he cashed out and still made like 7 g's.

Anyone know good cold wallet to get?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Verge rising right on time. :mjgrin:.....Last night it did the same shyt. Around 10pm pacific it rose to over 400 then dipped right back down. Hoping it can make that same rise then ima sell off what I gained and probably buy back when it dips or invest in something else.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Verge rising right on time. :mjgrin:.....Last night it did the same shyt. Around 10pm pacific it rose to over 400 then dipped right back down. Hoping it can make that same rise then ima sell off what I gained and probably buy back when it dips or invest in something else.

I didn't get any sleep at a chicks house last night and Imma be forced to stay up and watch this shyt as long as I can then make a judgement call on an order

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I didn't get any sleep at a chicks house last night and Imma be forced to stay up and watch this shyt as long as I can then make a judgement call on an order
I was doing lyft last night and couldn't stop staring at my phone when was giving people rides:heh:......I'm actually shocked I got all 5 star ratings. This shyt is too addicting.