1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like how you can buy VET directly via credit card on Binance. That shyt is legit.

also, there are rumors of VET will be on Coinbase.

I personally like VTHO over VET but both are good side by side.

i think i will wait 4 years to sell VET unless if i see the price go to a certain amount before that.
Any chance vet is a pump/dump?

Daps
@surf

Hybrix going stupid right now :mjtf:

I’m really tight breh

managed to trade some shyt coin I had for like 50 coins at $8. But man, I woulda been up big if I pulled the trigger at $2

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Any chance vet is a pump/dump?
I doubt it.
It is actually lot better than Etherum but people don't acknowledge that right now. They have deals with RED BULL and Wal Mart (China). Speaking of China, there are rumors that China will allow its citizens to buy VET.

VET is about to get mainstream attention real soon, that's all i can say right now. I know this stuff because this what i have read from Reddit and Twitter stuff. if you look at my post history, i told yall that VeChain will hit 50 cents real soon in the future... we are close to that, wouldn't you say? i wouldn't be surprised if Vechain gets to a dollar end of this year.

that's my take on it.

It is up to you if you want to ride the Vechain train.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it.
It is actually lot better than Etherum but people don't acknowledge that right now. They have deals with RED BULL and Wal Mart (China). Speaking of China, there are rumors that China will allow its citizens to buy VET.

VET is about to get mainstream attention real soon, that's all i can say right now. I know this stuff because this what i have read from Reddit and Twitter stuff. if you look at my post history, i told yall that VeChain will hit 50 cents real soon in the future... we are close to that, wouldn't you say? i wouldn't be surprised if Vechain gets to a dollar end of this year.

that's my take on it.

It is up to you if you want to ride the Vechain train.

is crypto banned in China right now?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
is crypto banned in China right now?
I don't think so but i read they can't buy VET at the moment but they are ready to buy like right now. It's gonna go mainstream over there real soon. Again, i know this stuff because that is what i read. I could be wrong because not every comment on Reddit is true, right?

if you don't have the ability to buy coins right now, save up some money and come back next year. we will all be here and we will all join some other coin ship as well.

people diversify their portfolio around here. we are always looking for the next come up .

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs can doge really get to 1.00?
Is this realistic we never imagined it getting to where it is now.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Link at 43.50 :ehh::ohhh::blessed:

waiting for it to cool off before I cop more but LINK plays by its own rules
Definitely does. Eats up any dip. :wow:
VeChainGang, we LINKed up :blessed:
full

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Brehs can doge really get to 1.00?
Is this realistic we never imagined it getting to where it is now.
It's inflationary so a lot gets minted and added to the supply everyday. It could take a year or so but it will eventually hit $1 with the cult like following that it has