1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
We back over 300 sats.

I might sell and buy on a dip :jbhmm:
I feel like this shyt is getting pumped frequently. Last night it jumped up again. Not like last time. But it had a big jump in a matter of an hour. Then dipped back down pretty fast. I think it'll jump higher in a while. Trx also skyrocketed last night then fell back down.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I feel like this shyt is getting pumped frequently. Last night it jumped up again. Not like last time. But it had a big jump in a matter of an hour. Then dipped back down pretty fast. I think it'll jump higher in a while. Trx also skyrocketed last night then fell back down.

I feel like it'll be subject to this for a while. I'm trying to ride it and maximize my shares. Not planning on getting out

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I feel like it'll be subject to this for a while. I'm trying to ride it and maximize my shares. Not planning on getting out
I'm waiting for the wraith protocol. If they don't deliver I'm out this bytch:hubie:.......gonna make as much as I can off these pumps in the meantime though:smugdraper:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'm waiting for the wraith protocol. If they don't deliver I'm out this bytch:hubie:.......gonna make as much as I can off these pumps in the meantime though:smugdraper:

Yeah I'll sell 10k shares if they're late on that or don't deliver. I'm a hawk on Verge news for the next few weeks.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

It's a 24/7 market, when it's night here it's daytime somewhere else.

Teach me how this works.. what site you use?

Unless you're day trading, you basically just buy something and hold onto it.

Right now the market is on fire, and if you're not in something that's flying to the sky you want to sell something that's down and jump into a coin that is flying high. But, when you do that you're buying in high, so you'll end up trying to stay in even after the gains have slowed while the people who were in earlier are getting out, and with how this crypto shyt works the second you leave a coin it increases by 10000000% and you can't rebuy it at the price you left at.

Gotta decide whether you want to buy and hold, or chase the pumps.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It's a 24/7 market, when it's night here it's daytime somewhere else.

Unless you're day trading, you basically just buy something and hold onto it.

Right now the market is on fire, and if you're not in something that's flying to the sky you want to sell something that's down and jump into a coin that is flying high. But, when you do that you're buying in high, so you'll end up trying to stay in even after the gains have slowed while the people who were in earlier are getting out, and with how this crypto shyt works the second you leave a coin it increases by 10000000% and you can't rebuy it at the price you left at.

Gotta decide whether you want to buy and hold, or chase the pumps.

That's my problem. I ultimately want to hold but I have an itchy trigger finger