1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
you really put 3 stacks into a coin in doge? gotta hand it to yall. some of yall on some reckless shyt:mjlol:

Sitting in a bank account for .4 interest (online savings bank) would get me 12 dollars in a year. Whoop dee fukkin do. :beli:

If that shyt was in a Bank of America or other brick/mortar account with .01 (yes, my nikka, .01 percent, not 1 percent. 0.01 percent or .0001) would get me 30 cents in a year. YES nikka, 30 CENTS IN A YEAR.

THESE BANKS ARE RAPING PEOPLE!!!!

This same 3 bands I invested yesterday in Dogecoin got me 3500 profit in one day, over double my investment in one fukkin day. ONE fukkIN DAY!

Now ask your yourself.....

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That’s just means he’s loaded

I took a part of my savings and did it. What's the use of keeping racks in the bank not earning shyt.

I started moving my savings to investments instead, higher risk, yes but the rewards are SUBSTANTIALLY BETTER. Even if I put my savings in a mutual fund, that's better than the dogshyt I get at a bank. And I only pay interest on the profit, which is like 20%. The risk is way more worth it.

Savings accounts are a fukkin rip off nowadays.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why are y’all still using Robinhood :hhh:

i just reactivated my shyt yesterday to buy Dogecoin easier (other apps had me waiting days to deposit, so I didn't want to miss the wave). RH allowed me to do same day deposit. So I reactivated my account, did the RH gold status for same day transfer, and boom.

No regrets, I'm gonna ride the fukk outta this wave, then sell, then move my shyt to Coinbase.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took a part of my savings and did it. What's the use of keeping racks in the bank not earning shyt.

I started moving my savings to investments instead, higher risk, yes but the rewards are SUBSTANTIALLY BETTER. Even if I put my savings in a mutual fund, that's better than the dogshyt I get at a bank. And I only pay interest on the profit, which is like 20%. The risk is way more worth it.

Investments>IRA>Savings

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea I have to keep my savings and investments separate, the temptation is too much at times

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
47-FB2149-4229-4-B9-F-A08-E-366079-D5-A29-A.png

Why it’s not letting me buy?

There go robinhood on that bullshyt again...:francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sitting in a bank account for .4 interest (online savings bank) would get me 12 dollars in a year. Whoop dee fukkin do. :beli:

If that shyt was in a Bank of America or other brick/mortar account with .01 (yes, my nikka, .01 percent, not 1 percent. 0.01 percent or .0001) would get me 30 cents in a year. YES nikka, 30 CENTS IN A YEAR.

THESE BANKS ARE RAPING PEOPLE!!!!

This same 3 bands I invested yesterday in Dogecoin got me 3500 profit in one day, over double my investment in one fukkin day. ONE fukkIN DAY!

Now ask your yourself.....

You actually just got lucky on the tables lol.

Could have easily gone the opposite way.

But it's not make or break you money so I can't even say it was a bad choice.