mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
47-FB2149-4229-4-B9-F-A08-E-366079-D5-A29-A.png

Why it’s not letting me buy?
I told my boy about RH and he texts me a pic earlier saying he finally understood what I meant cuz they had a disclaimer saying doge orders may not go thru. That's why I don't mess with it since I don't tryna add no money to RH bytch ass exchange.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this Cake staking on pancakeswap for 99% APR is addicting as hell. Watching that shyt grow real time is crazy. :wow:

I want to dabble in the liquidity pools but I have no idea what to throw my money in considering the risk but I can’t complain at all with what I’m currently getting. :mjgrin:
How much cake did you put in? You can also get good returns on pancake bunny, I'm trying to figure out how much 50 cake will get me per month on 300% APY.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe a lot of people are straight up lying, all of a sudden everyone on my FB timeline has large investments in doge and hash tagging #diamondhands, people who I’ve never seen mention crypto or a stock outside of GME
:unimpressed:

Yes I’m hating
:mjcry:

They lying. But its all good. Hope everyone makes money.

But they better know that ain't none of these coins ethereum or bitcoin. You better take them profits.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You actually just got lucky on the tables lol.

Could have easily gone the opposite way.

But it's not make or break you money so I can't even say it was a bad choice.

I was getting crumbs in my savings account. When savings accounts used to give you 8 and 9% back in the day, that was flames. Nowadays, it's a joke. How BOA gonna look at you with a straight face talking bought .01%

Cmon dog.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
2 of Chinas main focus for the next 5-15 years or so is Block chain and Reducing Carbon emissions... VET won an award there for the most ready blockchain and for being ‘green’ energy or focusing on reducing the carbon footprint.

Edit:

VeChain Becomes The First 5-Star-Rated Blockchain Service Provider In The World, Certified By TÜV Saarland

“SHANGHAI, Dec. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- TÜV Saarland Certification (hereafter referred to as "TÜV Saarland") has issued VeChain with the world's first 5-Star-Rated Blockchain Service Certificate. Their certification acknowledges the readiness and maturity of VeChain's blockchain technology, raising the profile and prestige of the network and certifying it as one of the preeminent front runners in the enterprise-level blockchain space.”