1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How much cake did you put in? You can also get good returns on pancake bunny, I'm trying to figure out how much 50 cake will get me per month on 300% APY.

I threw in about 90. It was a bit more than what I wanted to start with but once I got the hang of how it worked I was like let’s make some money. :mjgrin:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I took a part of my savings and did it. What's the use of keeping racks in the bank not earning shyt.

I started moving my savings to investments instead, higher risk, yes but the rewards are SUBSTANTIALLY BETTER. Even if I put my savings in a mutual fund, that's better than the dogshyt I get at a bank. And I only pay interest on the profit, which is like 20%. The risk is way more worth it.

Savings accounts are a fukkin rip off nowadays.

Its all good breh I been loaning out 10k USDT on kucoin. Breh I am loaning that shyt out at 90% APR...:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was getting crumbs in my savings account. When savings accounts used to give you 8 and 9% back in the day, that was flames. Nowadays, it's a joke. How BOA gonna look at you with a straight face talking bought .01%

Cmon dog.
I'm not saying the overall move to crypto or investment is wrong or anything just you got super lucky with the timing and that doge is pumping still..
A coin with literally no fundamentals behind it.:pachaha:

It's not always that easy but eat:blessed: hopefully Robinhood let's you withdraw without problems

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
NY brehs don't really have no other options than Robinhood. Alot of these platforms/apps y'all using don't operate in NY state.