1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this researching and trying to learn charts and stuff and some kids and randoms that threw a couple hundred or people that already got money that threw thousands at Doge have out performed me by a long shot.....

I'm not even kinda salty..

I am salty lol.:shaq2:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All this researching and trying to learn charts and stuff and some kids and randoms that threw a couple hundred or people that already got money that threw thousands at Doge have out performed me by a long shot.....

People have always whispered doge coin would hit a $1 one day...:manny: and people called them crazy...I sold my doge a while back if I held on I would be caking but live and learn... I made a little profit off it the first time..

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
they wont know when to sell

Theylllll never take profit. This why it had a HUGE rally up.. no one was selling enough, so flight through resistance.. but the seasoned traders which likely don’t outweigh the tons of 18-22 year old college kids who bought at .05-.08 cents

Daps

I believe a lot of people are straight up lying, all of a sudden everyone on my FB timeline has large investments in doge and hash tagging #diamondhands, people who I’ve never seen mention crypto or a stock outside of GME
:unimpressed:

Yes I’m hating
:mjcry:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
People have always whispered doge coin would hit a $1 one day...:manny: and people called them crazy...I sold my doge a while back if I held on I would be caking but live and learn... I made a little profit off it the first time..
I bought mine at 0.01 so I held with nothing to lose. I do regret not buying more

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
meh, there is no reason for it to be at the price it at, truthfully I always knew/felt this would happen also, just kinda ignored it after the last rally.