1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in for 2k pieces plus on it...:ld: I like the concept with web 3.0 and if it blows up...:wow: Trying to get more but finances is tight...
what made you pull the trigger, lots of coins have upside, what makes this different?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe they dont have crypto accounts like that and have primary money in a stock exchange???:ld:

I'm talking about people who are already in crypto.

@Dap Fishin what’s the word with NU breh?

Screenshot-20210414-161255.png

:picard:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I’ve noticed over the last few days there’s been a nice steady increase in volume for VET, we could see 19 by Sunday, it was only 2 weeks ago it was at .08
The Coinbase IPO boosted a lot of crypto in general but they coming back down now that the Coinbase stock price didn't do anything crazy above expectations. I was hoping they added Dogecoin cuz it would still be mooning if they did:mjcry:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The Coinbase IPO boosted a lot of crypto in general but they coming back down now that the Coinbase stock price didn't do anything crazy above expectations. I was hoping they added Dogecoin cuz it would still be mooning if they did:mjcry:

yeah, a lot of coins did that. I suspect crypto whales sold some of their coins, to scalp and short it.

But VET, it had a pullback and has done fine today. Been green and going up. VET at this point and since I bought in has felt ‘reliable’ in the sense it has stable enough increases that aren’t too high and dips that don’t worry you. It’s just been steadily rising on a healthy level that doesn’t play with your emotions too much.