1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain what a block chain is.

I understand it, but it's still cloudy.

I am thinking of a block chain, like a store where the store hold/sell or allow vendors/companies to sell their items, (Doritos/ Lays)chips, (Coca Cola, Hennessy) cold drinks (soda/pop) alcohol (Hershey), candy, (Blue Bell) ice cream. In this example, ETH block chain has these items/products that the company (which I am thinking would be the "projects/coins") that the block chain network would support, but it takes about 1 hour to grab your items and exit the store.

ALGO would be another store down the street, that you can add or sell (Firestone) tires, (Polo) shirts, etc and (Hershey) candy too and it would take you about 2 minutes to get outta there store, through check-out?

Or could ALGO blockchain (store) and ETH blockchain (store) both offer the same products in their store? Could both block-chains (store) have the same "project/coin" launching or bringing their services to the block-chain?

My guess would be no, meaning if a project/coin has been introduced on the ETH blockchain, it would not be on the ALGO blockchain?? Am I correct

Gas Fees/Speed visual (please correct me if I'm wrong)

ETH blockchain (store) taxes you 20 bucks (gas fee) when checking out but it takes you an hour to check out

ALGO blockchain (store) taxes you 2 bucks (gas fee) when checking out and it will only take you 20 seconds to check out? (which many states that it will be the future and surpass the ETH block chain

VETchain blockchian (store) taxes you 2 bucks (gas fee) and you can also check out your items from this store pretty fast? (which many states that it also will be the future blockchain that will surpass ETH)

Can someone confirm if I am on the right track to understanding what a block chain really is and how it work....I know it's about writing code/transactions in a programming sense, but I'm trying to visually scale it to make what a block chain makes sense in a logically way.

I think a breh said something to think of it as a basketball court, the players that are on the court, are the projects that are on the court (block-chain)

Just trying to gain some more clarity brehs

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ey8tfEIWYAIirFe

Ey8tUaDXEAY_52t

Liftoff in 10..9..8..7.. :sas1:

7-A302503-14-A9-40-F3-9-C91-EB5-DD0-AD00-F3.gif

#SaveTheFile
i saved

:blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I may drop a bag on it :ehh:

where do you see it reaching?

I honestly don't know Crypto is kinda unpredictable...:pachaha: some coins are duds and some come out of nowhere and blast off... Im trusting my gut and considering since its listed at coinbase the higher ups see it has promise...:ld: plus its cheap right now so that's a bonus... just trying to load up as much as I can... plus alot of redditors saying the tech behind it is futuristic../future forward