1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

How long is that cool off for you or what’s your desirable in price? You see it taking off once it goes and gets established?
:lupe:

I might wait like two or three weeks. But that me. I like to wait on these expensive IPOs to either dip or cool off.

PLTR one of the few IPOs I went all in cause the price was so cheap at like 10 bucks. It was actually undervalued.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Gary Gensler confirmed as the new head of the SEC. Could affect the XRP v SEC case.
Could change how the SEC treats crypto as a whole.

[ALGO]
Stellar team (lead by Turing Award winning MIT professor Sylvio Micali)
ALGO solved the Blockchain Trilemma.
Stable ecosystem
Cutting edge technology
Universal interoperability
Full Proof of Stake

it’s an easy 20X.
If you ask me, it’s a 100X (long term)

We’ll revisit this post a couple years from now :youngsabo:

#SaveTheFile
ALGO :youngsabo:

#SaveTheFile

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
How long is that cool off for you or what’s your desirable in price? You see it taking off once it goes and gets established?
:lupe:

it’s going to..

Price maturation. Build support and then hit higher than its current high.

and CB is wayyyyyyy beyond a speculative investment at this point, their revenue is impressive with just this years quarter pulling in more money than all of last year.

stock traders are getting more into crypto, regular people etc it’s no longer a ‘niche’.

DWox6F8XkAIZLCY.jpg:large

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah give it a few days and see if buying pressure pushes it back up....but I wouldnt count on it.

And I literally just posted like 2 hours ago dont buy at open because you will get dumped on. It happens at every IPO :mjlol:

Yep with IPOs its just the investors who got the stock for cheap dumping the stock off at higher prices. Thats why folks get burned.

Back in 2017 I knew a older brotha who I worked with. Brotha was in his 50s and set he made side money flipping stocks and had a pension.

Anyway his kid tells him about snap chat IPO. So he thinks its a easy flip and invests like 20k in the IPO release. He buys at 28 or 29 bucks and share and that shyt tanks. He would come to work everyday bytching that his snapchat stock tanked.

Anyway kats now saying well snap chat 63 bucks. True...but the old dude wanted a quick flip and snapchat stock didn't moon till last year after the pandemic. So old dude had to hold that shyt with losses for 3 years. On something he wanted a quick flip on.

If he didn't sell he good now...but thats a long time to double up your investment for a person with money. Who looks to make his investments quickly to pull the profit out and make another investment.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
it’s going to..

Price maturation. Build support and then hit higher than its current high.

and CB is wayyyyyyy beyond a speculative investment at this point, their revenue is impressive with just this years quarter pulling in more money than all of last year.

stock traders are getting more into crypto, regular people etc it’s no longer a ‘niche’.

DWox6F8XkAIZLCY.jpg:large
I don't know how I got mixed in with this. :mjlol:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Coinbase opened 100 bucks higher than expected, went up 45 bucks and dropped to 360a

whoever had money to buy a lot and ride to the top made money, and who ever shorted, betting it would go down made money. Scalpers and shorts won. Long holders who buy the dip will win.

like I said, it would open high and go up and would fall, I could see it having support low 300s and then a next move up. We’re in a bull market and it could hit 1k easily

I hope so :sadcam: