1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Link around $40 and Atom aiming for ATH. WATTBA :blessed:

Two weeks? He bout to buy the whole company and have those hating on him doing extra work. :russ:
Bruh I can't sit still, I keep walking around this shyt has to be some type of dream. This has to be all make believe. To all the brehs that aint made it yet keep grinding and hodl

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I invested a few thousands back in 2017. I quit a job they sent me all the 401k money and I used every penny on link instead of rolling it over.

tumblr_naja6huQFY1s559c9o1_500.gifv

Lambo Time breh...:wow::russ: congrats...:salute:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This will likely be the sector that booms over the next few years.

And, as I've said before, I don't shill, but the coin I'm heaviest in is one that Grayscale and Barry GOATbert are invested in, and one he has said he believes will be a top 10 coin at some point. And, it is not even listed on CB..........yet. Actual partnerships with Celsius and other legitimate projects, and their biggest development coming out in the third quarter this year. I don't tell people to get into a coin/project or not, but if the largest digital asset holder has it as one of their favorites, and has had it for a while, I think we'll see the potential over the next year.

Last edited: