1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is there a certain goal you guys have, or a certain amount you are trying to make with crypto? Do any of you have plans when you want to sell portions? Interested in seeing if people are just all going for home-runs right now, or if they plan on taking some chips off the table.

I'm in the situation where I have more money in crypto than I could have ever imagined, but it's hard to pull the trigger and sell some. I want the peace of mind, but I also know if I sell that my largest holding will 5X right after.:mjlol:.

I’m just throwing shyt at a wall and hoping it sticks.:mjgrin:
Hopefully my crypto plays will help me pay the rest of my student loans in 3 or 4 years

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
No lie this is the shyt so many black people died for, for us to have. This is the most fair, most available, most flexible method we as black people have ever had to get rich, improve our financial standing, to integrate ourselves with new tech, to get ahead in life, etc. Crypto is a beautiful thing and every black person needs exposure to the top cryptos.

Also just a reminder keep dca'ing and making good trades, don't look back at what you could've made look forward to what you should make. This august is going to be wild (for no apperent reason I'm just throwing a random month out there).

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's pretty much how I feel. I had a co-worker talks to me about his goals before for his financial freedom, and he said that he just wants to be able to go to a store, restaurant, etc. and swipe his card and not have to think twice or worry about it. I don't want to take this opportunity for granted. I recognize I grew up in a much better area than many people and have been able to have opportunities than a lot of people have never had, so I want to make the most out of anything. I've worked hard for years, but I also recognize that I've been extremely fortunate as well.

I want to see everyone do well. These are the best types of threads where everyone is pretty much rooting for each other. I see enough LeBron, Curry, and Durant threads in the Coliseum each day.:hhh:.

Yeah I feel ya on that. Life is too short for any hating. One of my recent guilty pleasures has been looking thru Instagram reels. And while looking thru half naked ig thots is cool, my favorite is the one where people say they're from a certain place and show a bunch of pictures from there. It could be a random place but shyt looks so beautiful. That's what I want, to be able to experience and see as much of the world as I possibly can. Especially with the limited amount of time we have here. The reels have a song attached to them and one of the popular ones people use is "nights" by aviici. And the part of the song goes, "one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life that you'll remember. My father used to tell me, these are the nights that never die." Or something like that, I'm paraphrasing. But that's an interesting way of thinking to me. Better to be able to create moments and memories and enjoy life while we're here. My mom says she's worried that I don't want to work for the rest of my life and maybe that's just cuz she's old and didn't get raised that way but I'm not trying to go thru the stresses of a job for no reason. People spend 30 or 40 years busting their asses at a job and being stressed and miserable. That's not the way to live life. I want happiness over everything.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been going up this channel over time but need to break thru and stay above to resistance and flip it to support. Hopefully the coinbase ipo helps do that and avoids a dip. Can't have a repeat of when it touched near the top at 32 then back down at 24. Gotta go above the channel and stay there not like when it set last ath. Let's see what kind of support it sets now. Hopefully that 36.88 line around old ath can be flipped to support. Might have some at $32 but hopefully it doesn't test it or close a daily candle that low.

SZjlJft.jpg
what is your price target for link this bull run?

mine is $64

shakobe

All Star
Daps
What do y’all think about holo(hot) it’s only a penny right I know it’ll hit a dollar eventually

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I was looking at my account today and was like I did multiples of the US household annual income in a matter of hours.

Never sold any crypto and prob letting it ride for years to come. Even with a bear market we have so much room upwards
What you messing with breh put me down

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do y’all think about holo(hot) it’s only a penny right I know it’ll hit a dollar eventually
3 billion market cap breh

it will need to reach ethereum's market cap to get to $1.00

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
what is your price target for link this bull run?

mine is $64
Thats a good target goal. My question is how long is a bull run? There's gonna be ups and downs no doubt but what length of time is considered a bull run. I got in around $6 which is decent but not as low as I should've gotten in. went up to $20 like a month and a half or two later, didn't sell. Then it went back down to $7 like less than a month later, an over 60% loss, didn't sell. It took 5 months from august 16 to january 15 before this coin saw $20 again, didn't sell. January 22 was the last time link was under $20. Hasn't been under $22 since February 23rd. I feel like theres plenty of decent enough support above $22. We could hit $64 or even double that depending on how the momentum looks. Right now goal should be to just reach $40. Maybe alternate days and hit $35 a few times for support. It does need to break thru the channel I posted earlier cuz extending my lines shows $64 in early October. Thats 5 and a half months from now. that same timeframe in the past was early november so using 11/01/20 as my guide. link closed at 11.57 and has more than 3x from there. we break thru the resistance and might see that $64 before October hopefully.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A milly :salute::banderas: Speak that goal into existence brother

:salute: trying to build on it trying to get my animated series off the ground, Put money into marketing, I already got the Music man I know personally on deck, we got the writing, just need the right animation studio but....That's not cheap at all!!!:picard: