1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:russ::blessed:

Think it hits another dip or is the accumulation phase over in your opinion?
doubt it dips too low but just some low points here and there. keeps setting higher weekly lows each week and i expect that trend to continue next week. If it drops below $30 it would be a rare opportunity at this point. 4 straight green monthly candles, all 4 setting higher lows. has support at $29 and 20 day moving average is currently at $32. and it bounced off that support 10 days ago when the moving average line crossed it and hasn't come close to it since. of course BTC can ruin things but it would take a week like Feb 22 where btc lost 21% and link 27% and those losses already got eaten up. coinbase ipo may help prevent things like that from happening again but anything can happen.

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
I have abt 900 cash sitting in my Robinhood.

Any advice on how to turn that into 1350 or $1800??

:francis:

This bull run got me feeling myself.
Wait for the market to dip 20% (back to where it was at just 3 weeks ago!) and then pick up a bunch of Cardano. Or just buy it now. If this run keeps going, it's gonna at least double.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:salute: trying to build on it trying to get my animated series off the ground, Put money into marketing, I already got the Music man I know personally on deck, we got the writing, just need the right animation studio but....That's not cheap at all!!!:picard:

That's not cheap AND it's time consuming, but you got it bro. Already making moves in the right direction, just gotta keep the momentum.

What's funny is I'm a screenwriter that just finished my first short but since I've started investing in crypto/stocks, all I'm really focused on is working, investing and self improvement. In a weird way this pandemic has really made me cut out all the white noise and just try to maximize my potential.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's not cheap AND it's time consuming, but you got it bro. Already making moves in the right direction, just gotta keep the momentum.

What's funny is I'm a screenwriter that just finished my first short but since I've started investing in crypto/stocks, all I'm really focused on is working, investing and self improvement. In a weird way this pandemic has really made me cut out all the white noise and just try to maximize my potential.

:ehh: that's wassup... Yeah the shyt im doing is not cheap and it is time consuming... money is the biggest issue :francis:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
doubt it dips too low but just some low points here and there. keeps setting higher weekly lows each week and i expect that trend to continue next week. If it drops below $30 it would be a rare opportunity at this point. 4 straight green monthly candles, all 4 setting higher lows. has support at $29 and 20 day moving average is currently at $32. and it bounced off that support 10 days ago when the moving average line crossed it and hasn't come close to it since. of course BTC can ruin things but it would take a week like Feb 22 where btc lost 21% and link 27% and those losses already got eaten up. coinbase ipo may help prevent things like that from happening again but anything can happen.

Gotcha. If it dips anywhere close to 31 might have to cop some more.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I have abt 900 cash sitting in my Robinhood.

Any advice on how to turn that into 1350 or $1800??

:francis:

This bull run got me feeling myself.
can't give much advice on there cuz its robinhood. i know they got some crypto but not much. you could try doge since its likely the cheapest thing on there. coinbase ipo might be too risky and too high a price anyways. depends on your timeframe i think. btc up 5% this month and you need at least 50% for 1350. all depends on how patient you trying to be. can hodl long term and wait it out with something like btc or eth or take a risk and try to get there faster with doge or some random low cost coin or stock.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I had bnb years ago smh

Xrp was a big thing a long time ago, finally making moves

I believe in eth as the safest play since its used to facilitate alt buying which is also flying..the gas fees on eth I needed to get some shyt coins was disgusting :hhh: but with eth 2.0 and staking on the way I see 10k easy. Hopefully 5k by the end of the year