1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I’m not sure if I get more excited for myself or for @OJdidit when Link goes up :russ:

I'll wish him luck, but I can't stand the "LINK Marines". They pollute Twitter like none other.:scust:.

Only other coin that has people spamming as much as them is the XRP Army. They were supposed to be dead, and now they're back.:hhh:.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Been going up this channel over time but need to break thru and stay above to resistance and flip it to support. Hopefully the coinbase ipo helps do that and avoids a dip. Can't have a repeat of when it touched near the top at 32 then back down at 24. Gotta go above the channel and stay there not like when it set last ath. Let's see what kind of support it sets now. Hopefully that 36.88 line around old ath can be flipped to support. Might have some at $32 but hopefully it doesn't test it or close a daily candle that low.

SZjlJft.jpg

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Is there a certain goal you guys have, or a certain amount you are trying to make with crypto? Do any of you have plans when you want to sell portions? Interested in seeing if people are just all going for home-runs right now, or if they plan on taking some chips off the table.

I'm in the situation where I have more money in crypto than I could have ever imagined, but it's hard to pull the trigger and sell some. I want the peace of mind, but I also know if I sell that my largest holding will 5X right after.:mjlol:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is there a certain goal you guys have, or a certain amount you are trying to make with crypto? Do any of you have plans when you want to sell portions? Interested in seeing if people are just all going for home-runs right now, or if they plan on taking some chips off the table.

I'm in the situation where I have more money in crypto than I could have ever imagined, but it's hard to pull the trigger and sell some. I want the peace of mind, but I also know if I sell that my largest holding will 5X right after.:mjlol:.

I just wanna hit a milly plus this year so I can go into business for myself and get a decent whip...:wow: put that payment down for that patch of land I saw down south and retire for real..

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I just wanna hit a milly plus this year so I can go into business for myself and get a decent whip...:wow: put that payment down for that patch of land I saw down south and retire for real..

Hopefully you get there. I won't get into exact amounts and don't like discussing how much I hold, but I finally hit the seven figure mark this year for my portfolio. Obviously a lot of that depends on where this market goes.

Part of me keeps telling myself to sell a decent amount to have some more peace of mind, but a lot of me keeps saying to just buckle up and hold on. I don't want to make the same mistakes I have in the past, but I think this bull run may be different with crypto becoming a little more mainstream. Not sure we'll see the same size pullbacks and corrections we have previously seen.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
The alts that I believe will likely have the best runs in the next year will be those that are listed to Coinbase AFTER Coinbase goes public tomorrow. It's a small list that Coinbase has under consideration now, but those coins with likely fly when the time comes are more "traditional" investors will see listings for the first time. There are only a handful of them that Coinbase is considering that I'd even touch. The only one I know I would touch is one I have currently, one that has support of Grayscale, and one that Sir Barry GOATbert knows will be a top 10 coin within a year or two.

i'm praying that RSR is one that will get listed and run before end of year

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

My goal is financial freedom. Hopefully one day. I'm in a similar situation. Crazy how this past year has been for me. What I want to do is make enough to have my money work for me. I know atom makes me coins thru staking and hopefully link will have the ability one day also and I'm patient with the other coins too. Just like stocks. I want to make enough where I can move my gains to something that pays me consistently whether it's thru staking or dividends like REITs (real estate investment trusts) and CEF (closed end funds). Even if it's just enough to survive and leaving the investments there to grow. Give me 10% interest a year and I'm straight. Even if that's 50k a year that's more than I've ever made at any job ever. Plus getting paid to do absolutely nothing and an amount that a lot of people don't make would be :banderas:.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

I was looking at my account today and was like I did multiples of the US household annual income in a matter of hours.

Never sold any crypto and prob letting it ride for years to come. Even with a bear market we have so much room upwards

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
My goal is financial freedom. Hopefully one day. I'm in a similar situation. Crazy how this past year has been for me. What I want to do is make enough to have my money work for me. I know atom makes me coins thru staking and hopefully link will have the ability one day also and I'm patient with the other coins too. Just like stocks. I want to make enough where I can move my gains to something that pays me consistently whether it's thru staking or dividends like REITs (real estate investment trusts) and CEF (closed end funds). Even if it's just enough to survive and leaving the investments there to grow. Give me 10% interest a year and I'm straight. Even if that's 50k a year that's more than I've ever made at any job ever. Plus getting paid to do absolutely nothing and an amount that a lot of people don't make would be :banderas:.

That's pretty much how I feel. I had a co-worker talks to me about his goals before for his financial freedom, and he said that he just wants to be able to go to a store, restaurant, etc. and swipe his card and not have to think twice or worry about it. I don't want to take this opportunity for granted. I recognize I grew up in a much better area than many people and have been able to have opportunities than a lot of people have never had, so I want to make the most out of anything. I've worked hard for years, but I also recognize that I've been extremely fortunate as well.

I want to see everyone do well. These are the best types of threads where everyone is pretty much rooting for each other. I see enough LeBron, Curry, and Durant threads in the Coliseum each day.:hhh:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hopefully you get there. I won't get into exact amounts and don't like discussing how much I hold, but I finally hit the seven figure mark this year for my portfolio. Obviously a lot of that depends on where this market goes.

Part of me keeps telling myself to sell a decent amount to have some more peace of mind, but a lot of me keeps saying to just buckle up and hold on. I don't want to make the same mistakes I have in the past, but I think this bull run may be different with crypto becoming a little more mainstream. Not sure we'll see the same size pullbacks and corrections we have previously seen.

FACTS I hope it keeps going cause my penny stocks shyt the entire general stock market has been tanking like fukk...:sadcam:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I was looking at my account today and was like I did multiples of the US household annual income in a matter of hours.

Never sold any crypto and prob letting it ride for years to come. Even with a bear market we have so much room upwards

:whoo:.

I remember when I first started and making $100 in a day felt great. Then a month later I had days making over $1,000. And, then I finally had days where my portfolio would go up six figures (not too often). Then again, I'd have days where it went the complete opposite way.

I just want to be able to do what I want and live life on my terms.:manny:.

And, watch the Patriots win more Super Bowls.:mjlit:.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:whoo:.

I remember when I first started and making $100 in a day felt great. Then a month later I had days making over $1,000. And, then I finally had days where my portfolio would go up six figures (not too often). Then again, I'd have days where it went the complete opposite way.

I just want to be able to do what I want and live life on my terms.:manny:.

And, watch the Patriots win more Super Bowls.:mjlit:.

This thread and the stock market one in higher learning are the 2 most important topics on this site.

The rest is just white noise; if people aren’t in here they’re playing themselves and it’s not even too late . Get ya money :ohlawd: