1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I'm coming in dumb as hell. I'm dipping my toe in with 50 bucks here and there. Of course I got a rat poot worth of bitcoin. This XRP shyt was super low and it seems to be going up. Not sure how far it's gonna go.

This too the moon shyt got me on DOGE.

I'm going slow af, but why not.
Look up Dollar cost averaging. Thats the smartest play if u in it for the long haul

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm just waiting for Ankr to skyrocket... :mjgrin: I'm noticing that its slowly climbing the ranking charts too...If I hit a lick on this shyt when its only .16 cents now...:wow:

Come on Tron (TRX) :damn:
We gonna get there on those two one day breh. :lawd:

I was just showing my boys the crazy gains I've made so far with link and atom.

I don't feel like we'll see a big dip especially with btc. I was telling my boy earlier how sell walls are easily eaten up when the price dips. Especially with new people always coming in and looking to invest. You got one guy in here who was just looking to get started earlier and I'm sure there will be others as time goes on and they see the potential to make money. I knew about crypto before but wasn't as active until 2020 and I'm sure there are plenty of others around the world like me. Big whales try and sell and there'll be others waiting in line to buy some and join in on this. Gonna take something crazy to see btc below 50k at this point.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We gonna get there on those two one day breh. :lawd:

I was just showing my boys the crazy gains I've made so far with link and atom.

I don't feel like we'll see a big dip especially with btc. I was telling my boy earlier how sell walls are easily eaten up when the price dips. Especially with new people always coming in and looking to invest. You got one guy in here who was just looking to get started earlier and I'm sure there will be others as time goes on and they see the potential to make money. I knew about crypto before but wasn't as active until 2020 and I'm sure there are plenty of others around the world like me. Big whales try and sell and there'll be others waiting in line to buy some and join in on this. Gonna take something crazy to see btc below 50k at this point.

I feel you also with coinbase hosting Ankr right now is a good look when the IPO blasts off...:wow: everyone buying into crypto...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’m not selling off my ANKR any time soon, I learned with LOOM. When ANKR went to .21 I did sell 25% (I got in for less than a dime) to take profit to use to buy more during the dip.

I think It could be one of the best performing coins this year on CB

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m not selling off my ANKR any time soon, I learned with LOOM. When ANKR went to .21 I did sell 25% (I got in for less than a dime) to take profit to use to buy more during the dip.

I think It could be one of the best performing coins this year on CB

Copped about 2k pieces on coinbase earlier last week...:lolbron:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The alts that I believe will likely have the best runs in the next year will be those that are listed to Coinbase AFTER Coinbase goes public tomorrow. It's a small list that Coinbase has under consideration now, but those coins with likely fly when the time comes are more "traditional" investors will see listings for the first time. There are only a handful of them that Coinbase is considering that I'd even touch. The only one I know I would touch is one I have currently, one that has support of Grayscale, and one that Sir Barry GOATbert knows will be a top 10 coin within a year or two.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@OJdidit gonna buy up the entire island of Puerto Rico and have at least 4 beautiful women for each of us and a huge mansion waiting for us out there. :banderas:

Like 95% of my networth in link im not really proud of that though. If it ever crashes ill be :mjcry:. Luckily for me I got in so low I dont think ill ever be in red on it. But I was called stupid for putting my entire 401k into link

I was about to say he's too heavy into one coin, but I can't lie, I'm probably 95% into just one as well.:dead:.

I can definitely say I've made more on my crypto than I have working over the past ten years. Actually, it's really not even close. I also cashed out my ROTH IRA last year and put more of it into crypto.:mjlit:.

I hate Uncle Sam though.:mjcry:.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Bitcoin is not dropping. It’s become mainstream, an established alternative to standard currency. That ship has sailed. It can go much higher, though. If you have $60,000, it wouldn’t hurt to cop 1. Good chance of you making 100% profit by next year.

:unimpressed:

keep the faith breh .. for it is that faith that will keep it from dropping.