1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Which VPN you use?

You've withdrawn recently using a VPN?

I use Express VPN which is $9.99 a month. If you want to risk getting caught that will be the risk you are taking messing with a FREE VPN. The paid ones such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN are legit.

I’ve withdrawn multiple times in the past few months. I’m a Louisiana breh with an address in the UK. :lolbron:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Once every blue moon I let someone pay me in buster ass ETC cause I forget it takes 10,000 years to move :comeon:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I use Express VPN which is $9.99 a month. If you want to risk getting caught that will be the risk you are taking messing with a FREE VPN. The paid ones such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN are legit.

I’ve withdrawn multiple times in the past few months. I’m a Louisiana breh with an address in the UK. :lolbron:
I still dont think it'll work bc they temporarily suspended withdrawals on my account

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Think long term about it. I had bnb around the 6$ level and sold off for 600$ around 25$ now look at it. I know binance is waaaay bigger than kucoin, and may stay that way, but imo kucoin is a much better exchange and has been incredibly clutch for me as an american cause fukk binance.us. kucoin is an extremely slept on exchange with great features so take that as you will

True, and I 100% agree with this. At first I disliked Kucoin when I was first exploring it, but now I enjoy it. And it’s my favorite exchange out of CB and Binance US. Binance Sucks for us US users especially when certain states have it banned. It’s only good for non Us users or people who are using a VPN

also it’s one of the fastest growing exchanges, i could see KCS going to 100 this year and the market keeps moving like this. Imma look for an entry.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is there any way I can exchange bnb for ETH trust wallet exchanges it for EthBep2 it's incompatible for coinbase they do have ANKR BUT I dont know if they will match up if I convert then send it to coinbase...:jbhmm:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

What UK address you using? :lupe: I'm going to make mine in Bratislava :lolbron:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How long does it take for my BNB on trustwallet to show up on pancake? I’m tryna swap it, but it still says 0