1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Still waiting to hear back from HitBTC I know I left some coins on that exchange years ago...:francis: Sent my picture identification earlier just waiting back for someone to grant me access... how long does this shyt take???:why:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use Express VPN which is $9.99 a month. If you want to risk getting caught that will be the risk you are taking messing with a FREE VPN. The paid ones such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN are legit.

I’ve withdrawn multiple times in the past few months. I’m a Louisiana breh with an address in the UK. :lolbron:

Thanks breh I am about to get one this week. Say when setting up a binance account. What do you say your address is since you have a VPN? Does the VPN give you an address?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to invest. I just made like 5k today in some investments. I need to flip this into 100k. I fukked up my long BNB play bad. Like REAL BAD! Cost me 70k. fukk!
Why is bnb such bad azz? Does it have a cult following or something?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, and I 100% agree with this. At first I disliked Kucoin when I was first exploring it, but now I enjoy it. And it’s my favorite exchange out of CB and Binance US. Binance Sucks for us US users especially when certain states have it banned. It’s only good for non Us users or people who are using a VPN

also it’s one of the fastest growing exchanges, i could see KCS going to 100 this year and the market keeps moving like this. Imma look for an entry.

Breh IMO kucoin the best exchange out there. Its so well put together. They have so many options. Hell I been loaning out USDT for the last 3 weeks.

Then when you send coins to the site or send the coins from their site to another exchange. It happens so quick. Just can't say enough positive shyt about the site.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh IMO kucoin the best exchange out there. Its so well put together. They have so many options. Hell I been loaning out USDT for the last 3 weeks.

Then when you send coins to the site or send the coins from their site to another exchange. It happens so quick. Just can't say enough positive shyt about the site.
Explain me that shyt. They even telling me interest free shyt. I don't know what the fukk I am doing on this exchange. I mastered Binance for what I used to do but they booted my location and I don't want my money to get stuck.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still waiting to hear back from HitBTC I know I left some coins on that exchange years ago...:francis: Sent my picture identification earlier just waiting back for someone to grant me access... how long does this shyt take???:why:

customer service in the midst of a bull run can realistically take weeks and up to several months...they really are that backed up