1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok now trying to log back into my old HitBTC account and this is gonna be harder...:francis: they asking for pictures, ID verification, all I need is a reset to the 2Fa because of my new phone number...:beli:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Can KCS grow like BNB in the next couple of years? I got $400. I’m tryna decide if I should put in KCS, ADA, or GRT?:patrice:
It's gonna grow for sure but probably not on bnb velocity like the other poster said. It'll still have an insane price growth as exhanges practically become secondary banks but for 400$ id put that into some ada

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just looked at the trust wallet you brehs are talking about. Looks to good.

130% APR on pancake and 30% APR on staking BNB . Is that really sustainable ?

:jbhmm:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get Opera Browser
Turn on the VPN, set it to Europe
Withdraw
Yeah i have an original binance account..:ld: I'm just transffered the coins to trust wallet
Yall brehs sure this will work? I feel like these mufuggas gonna hit me with the "Oh we see your account is a US account but your IP address says you're in Europe. Please prove that you are in Europe :troll:"

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Yall brehs sure this will work? I feel like these mufuggas gonna hit me with the "Oh we see your account is a US account but your IP address says you're in Europe. Please prove that you are in Europe :troll:"

I would say do what you feel comfortable doing. All I will say about using the VPN is that if you forget to use it when signing in after you've been using the VPN, good luck with your account as they'll tell you that you need to provide a LOT of documents to verify where you are living.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

ok then dont log out!!!:heh::bryan: I was tried getting a us binance account but as you know they still restricted in alot of states... so trust wallet can take coins and withdraws from binace... I dont know why they restricted you...

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
ok then dont log out!!!:heh::bryan: I was tried getting a us binance account but as you know they still restricted in alot of states... so trust wallet can take coins and withdraws from binace... I dont know why they restricted you...

bytch ass Bittrex suspended my account. I kept getting emails from "Bittrex support" tell me I need to provide my source of funds.:what:.

I thought the emails could have been spam or phishing emails, but they ended up being legitimate. I'm not going to be using Bittrex anymore though.