1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Why didn’t I buy KCS :francis:

Someone I follow alerted me to it, they tweeted and posted a chart that was bullish.. at the time it was like 4.50-5 bucks

it’s now almost 20 bucks :gucci:
Think long term about it. I had bnb around the 6$ level and sold off for 600$ around 25$ now look at it. I know binance is waaaay bigger than kucoin, and may stay that way, but imo kucoin is a much better exchange and has been incredibly clutch for me as an american cause fukk binance.us. kucoin is an extremely slept on exchange with great features so take that as you will

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Think long term about it. I had bnb around the 6$ level and sold off for 600$ around 25$ now look at it. I know binance is waaaay bigger than kucoin, and may stay that way, but imo kucoin is a much better exchange and has been incredibly clutch for me as an american cause fukk binance.us. kucoin is an extremely slept on exchange with great features so take that as you will

The issue with Binance U.S. is the lack of liquidity and trading volume. I've wanted to trade larger volume without selling below the dollar and BTC amount I want too, but it's tough to buy and sell large amounts there.

Daps
I'm not going to tell you to hold or sell, that's for you to decide. However, what I will say is that XRP is probably the one coin that people either love or hate, and it's also had it's fair share of issues. Nothing wrong with taking a profit.
I remember when it was regarded as the next Bitcoin, the one crypto that you absolutely had to buy a stake in, until a slew of legal issues and questions of practicality derailed its movement.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I remember when it was regarded as the next Bitcoin, the one crypto that you absolutely had to buy a stake in, until a slew of legal issues and questions of practicality derailed its movement.

Yes, that's when it went on its run back in 2017-2018. You will find shills for any coin out there, especially XRP. You'll find more of them for XRP than most because so many people had gotten into it during that run. I know a lot of people are a fan of LINK, but I view them in a similar light. Far too much shilling. Any time to have something like "XRP Army" or "LINK Marines" showing up in every post on Twitter, it's a turn off for me.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Curious to know, when did you start getting into crypto? I'm sure there are people here that have been in it for 5+ years, and others recently. Interested in seeing how many people have been in for a while, or started relatively recently. If you started recently, what got you in?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Can KCS grow like BNB in the next couple of years? I got $400. I’m tryna decide if I should put in KCS, ADA, or GRT?:patrice: