1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I've made over $8000 in profit from farming and staking CAKE in 3 months. Keep in mind I haven't always been farming and I don't even think I started staking for the first two weeks after I won the lottery.

Salute. You could have made even more if you put that in autofarm or pancakebunny. Bunny did come kinda outta nowhere but that shyt has been a money printer.

Brehs sittin on the sidelines yellin decentralized blah blah are cheatin themselves. BSC has been Killin it in defi.
Brehs out here doing almost 3k/month in passive income. The dream :blessed:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've made over $8000 in profit from farming and staking CAKE in 3 months. Keep in mind I haven't always been farming and I don't even think I started staking for the first two weeks after I won the lottery.

What are your thoughts on jumping in CAKE and staking now/doing all that yield farming for a crazy APY% at this point.

I’ve been doing very well in BNB jumping back in March but I feel like I’m not capitalizing on BSC’s full potential with only holding/staking BNB.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At what point did you regret not investing into it?

probably during the bear market (2019 especially) when it was evident it was gonna hold its own and had withstood the worst...think it was about $24 at the time...it was one of the few projects that never really lost steam and actually reached new highs at a time when literally over 90% of the market was in the red

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What are your thoughts on jumping in CAKE and staking now/doing all that yield farming for a crazy APY% at this point.

I’ve been doing very well in BNB jumping back in March but I feel like I’m not capitalizing on BSC’s full potential with only holding/staking BNB.
Trying to buy cake and it's annoying.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, congratulations bro.
Do you stake all your cake in one pool or is that not wise to do?

Stake all in PCS

Do you have over $2000 in BNB? If so see what you can pair it with on the PCS farms to earn CAKE.

Loading up on BNB token....

Hope you had some earlier and not buying all at $500. I have no idea how far it can go. 1k would be great but BNB has so much value I don't know if I could ever sell it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stake all in PCS

Do you have over $2000 in BNB? If so see what you can pair it with on the PCS farms to earn CAKE.

Hope you had some earlier and not buying all at $500. I have no idea how far it can go. 1k would be great but BNB has so much value I don't know if I could ever sell it.
What happens if Binance goes public like Coinbase?

:shaq: