1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Im from NY

One exchange took my 2000 ADA last year because there was no other exchange I could have transferred them to

:picard:

I've seen people mention Kucoin. I use crypto.com myself for VET.

They also got XRP for people who can't get it on Coinbase anymore.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Atom keeps setting higher weekly lows nearly every week and is about to set a record for weekly close at over $1.50 more than the previous record. :wow:

A dip to start the week would help especially those looking to buy the dip. Soon it's gonna be rare to buy it under $20 if it keeps shooting up like that. A few red days to start the week would be good and then green to end the week. $24.50 is the goal now. Not ath but it hit that a few weeks ago and hasn't touched it since so needs to get there first hopefully with this coming week or the next. Hoping for $27 by end of month or end of first week of May. :lawd:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
For those that had PM'd me about staking and how I have them set up, the screenshots below are what the dashboard from my host looks like. I pay this person a monthly fee, and they host the "supernodes" for me. I can access my "dashboard" and see how much I've earned, and when my next payment is due. I pay the host every three months for a renewal.

So, I can see how much I've earned for my staking rewards (The amount showing is since January I believe), how many "super nodes" I have set up, how much I've paid the host, when my subscription ends, etc.

I'll try and answer questions in here if people have any, or you can just PM me like others have.

Horizen-ZEN-Total-Shown.png

ZEN-Host-Subscription-Example.png

ZEN-Host-Node-Total-Example.png

Last edited: