1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I think it is guaranteed that it will be 50 cents this year and maybe next year it will be a dollar. i hope i am wrong, because i would rather have VET be like 20 dollars so i can be a millionaire lol.

remember that VTHO is undervalued. i am not telling you to buy VTHO but those PUMPs in the near future can benefit you. you can convert your profits to VET.

I don’t think they can, market cap would be insane..

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I don’t think they can, market cap would be insane..
i visit the Vechain Reddit Daily Thread every day and i saw a tweet by one of the founders that it will be 50 cents this year. Plus there are rumors of a Coinbase listing!

either way, hold the line, bro. Don't sell your VET if it hits one dollar. You want max profits right? other wise, enjoy the sunshine .. you will be in a better situation because of the moves you made yesterday. this thread is a blessing. probably the greatest in coli history.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Y’all can still get in XRP, on this run.. and look for an entry.. it’s not too late. After the dip, clear buy signal before making way for another leg up, especially with this volume

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i visit the Vechain Reddit Daily Thread every day and i saw a tweet by one of the founders that it will be 50 cents this year. Plus there are rumors of a Coinbase listing!

either way, hold the line, bro. Don't sell your VET if it hits one dollar. You want max profits right? other wise, enjoy the sunshine .. you will be in a better situation because of the moves you made yesterday. this thread is a blessing. probably the greatest in coli history.
u seem to know a lot, im about to cop, do i buy the usdt? i wanna own coins

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
ETH - obvious
BNB - the only other chain that’s relevant long term besides ETH
VET - most adoption of any project in crypto and Chinese citizens aren’t even allowed to buy it yet
LINK - they have zero competition as an oracle
ADA - not because I believe in the project but because I know the cult like community will never let it die

I have some ADA I kept after i made profit off it for that reason alone :mjlol:

cult movements drives price up :yeshrug: just have to be careful to not be dumped on and take some profit when new targets or highs are hit.

look at Link for example, I’d say a lot of Links price action is driven by Link marines community on Twitter, multiple cringe meme Chainlink accounts with thousands of followers.

forgot who said it, and it was in regards to stock but applies to crypto as well but it was something to the affect of

“for a stock to 2x most of its investors have to believe it will”

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Why but XRP? I thought it was a joke a week ago.

Market perception changed making it bullish. I know I myself stayed away from it and looked funny at others for still shilling it cause the SEC lawsuit, but the lawsuit seems to be shifting in Ripples favor + bull market. So buying it is a no brainerrrr. If the lawsuit is dropped completely, XRP is going to fly crazyyy

I’m not emotionally invested or gonna be married to it, or anything.. just taking advantage of it to make gainz

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
u seem to know a lot, im about to cop, do i buy the usdt? i wanna own coins
Tethered? that's what i did. I used Binance at the time of purchase. I am sure the method is still the same. you could trade in some bitcoin as well but who wants to do that? USDT is the way to go .

VeChain price today, VET live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Visit https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/ don't be afraid to post basic questions.

finally, visit VeChain Official - VET VTHO for telegram chats.

try not to tell people how much VET you bought because of computer hackers and shyt..