1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Stake all in PCS

Do you have over $2000 in BNB? If so see what you can pair it with on the PCS farms to earn CAKE.

Hope you had some earlier and not buying all at $500. I have no idea how far it can go. 1k would be great but BNB has so much value I don't know if I could ever sell it.
Been buying all the way up breh

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of yall brehs have clear guidance on how to withdraw your funds from binance.com

I'm trying to send my coins to my binance.us account. I have to verify my identity all over again:snoop:

The 1st step it tells you to identify the country you're in but I cant pick the US bc as we all know Americans arent allowed to use the binance.cz website. This shyt is mad dumb.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I've made over $8000 in profit from farming and staking CAKE in 3 months. Keep in mind I haven't always been farming and I don't even think I started staking for the first two weeks after I won the lottery.

If you are in the right coin, then staking can be worth it. I don't know if I would stake if I was someone that was a trader, but I pretty much hold for the most part. The coin I stake at it's current price, is getting me about $1,650/week in staking rewards. Again, that can fluctuate based on the price of the coin, but that's what my staking rewards are worth weekly from it at this time.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are in the right coin, then staking can be worth it. I don't know if I would stake if I was someone that was a trader, but I pretty much hold for the most part. The coin I stake at it's current price, is getting me about $1,650/week in staking rewards. Again, that can fluctuate based on the price of the coin, but that's what my staking rewards are worth weekly from it at this time.
What coin are you staking

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They locked you out or you haven't used it because you're in the US?

Binance is being a bunch of bytches restricting accounts because of certain states in the united states' gotta get a vpn. SMH.:hhh: what I'm gonna do is just liquidate everything to eth and then send it to coinbase when I can...might let it marinate in case the value of my coins skyrocket...

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Do any of you use cryptotrader.tax or Koinly to do any of your crypto taxes? I have quite a bit of crypto, but for some reason, Koinly can't seem to get the numbers correctly, which is making a massive difference. I paid for tax reports on cryptotrader.tax, but I still don't think they are accurate.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys this cake is going at a price which is out of my reach now in terms of buying a lot of it.
Is there another token which can give me good passive income from staking large amounts?