1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Will Loom reach 1$?
Been on a nice upward trajectory and hasn't been around this area since summer of 2018. Chart looks decent. Don't know about the project fundamentals but I'm sure they ok. Just finished a 40% week. Get a weekly close above .25 either this week or next and it'll be on the right path towards $1. 01/11 it opened the week at .04 and now its at .22. May not reach a dollar this month but with the right momentum and good news, could reach it by Labor Day if not Halloween. I'm holding these 1000 coins until that price and then will see what my next step is if taking profit is necessary at the time. Lets hope it shoots for more.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Here’s a chart to put in perspective where we are in #altseason, this just the beginning

Crazy how every bull run has been higher than the next even with the dip in the market each time. Might be a crazy prediction but I say alt coin market cap total matches or passes BTC at some point this year. BTC looks to be at 57% market share per this source.

Crypto Market Cap and Dominance Charts — TradingView

With a high of 72 around start of year. I say it touches 50 or below by time year is over, and the price still will go up. That's how crazy this alt run could be.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Checked my old binance account it seems i got BTT, TRON, XVG,ZIL what's the outlook on these???:patrice:
If you didn't have access to the account before and forgot about the money, then the outlook is as high as you can imagine it to be. Tron been on a decent run lately. Looking quickly at charts on remaining 3, only xvg seems to not have hit its ATH recently and all 3 have been on decent runs past few months. If you made decent enough money over the time you got them, then feel free to take some profit. If not, ride the wave and see where it takes you. Maybe somebody invested in those knows more info on the projects themselves that can give a bullish or bearish analysis. Hopefully you've had great gains on them so far.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Having sold music rights to 125 people via NFTs, this blockchain platform is evolving again - Music Business Worldwide

I really really want to get involved with something like this but I'm just an average mid 20s breh with no resources and fear of how to get started :shaq2:

Just trading the coins is thinking too small entrepreneurial rise

No idea how to even get something like this popping but it is the future

You could even get staking involved and earn interest.

More on this, whilst I find out more information on how to get into this as a creator/entrepreneurs...i strongly advise a
Crazy how every bull run has been higher than the next even with the dip in the market each time. Might be a crazy prediction but I say alt coin market cap total matches or passes BTC at some point this year. BTC looks to be at 57% market share per this source.

Crypto Market Cap and Dominance Charts — TradingView

With a high of 72 around start of year. I say it touches 50 or below by time year is over, and the price still will go up. That's how crazy this alt run could be.

What is driving this alt run and what will make it continue?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you didn't have access to the account before and forgot about the money, then the outlook is as high as you can imagine it to be. Tron been on a decent run lately. Looking quickly at charts on remaining 3, only xvg seems to not have hit its ATH recently and all 3 have been on decent runs past few months. If you made decent enough money over the time you got them, then feel free to take some profit. If not, ride the wave and see where it takes you. Maybe somebody invested in those knows more info on the projects themselves that can give a bullish or bearish analysis. Hopefully you've had great gains on them so far.

I see.... but damn I was expecting tron to legit hit more than a dollar years ago...:pachaha: its only like .13 cents right now... also got fractions of BNB wish I had more cause shyt is like 300 a piece...:snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
More on this, whilst I find out more information on how to get into this as a creator/entrepreneurs...i strongly advise a

What is driving this alt run and what will make it continue?
I think just exposure overall. With more industries looking into and investing in bitcoin, it opens up the market for other coins. Crypto has become more mainstream now and with social media powering the wave, its helping fuel the growth. Plus the economics of the world with the virus and the decline of the USD over the past year and the unemployment crisis of 2020 as well. I knew about BTC and ETH and a few others from before but if I wouldn't have lost my job last April I would've likely never got too deep back into the investing game and this thread likely wouldn't have popped back up for me and I would've never gotten into projects like LINK. So more people talking about crypto overall and seeing how some of these coins are cheap compared to BTC and can double or triple up an investment has people intrigued. With bitcoin only having 18 million circulating and it being overpriced for some investors especially those young or early in the game, then they see these alts as good investments to try their luck on. What will make it continue is the people like us and those that come along the way. Especially the younger generation. The crypto market has grown tremendously over the years especially looking at the chart that notapawg posted. Its a worldwide thing and not like the stock market thats US focused or other countries with their own markets. Only thing that you can invest in 24/7 even on a holiday. Long as more places start accepting crypto as forms of payment or as investment options, then the market will keep growing. Plus the increasing popularity of fintech. 5 years ago all that cash app and zelle, and whatnot wasn't as big. I know paypal was around and square had the little card reader for cell phones but I don't think the market was as big as it is now. So with the ability to easily buy and sell crypto from your cell phone, technology has been a driving force behind it. I feel that as more and more BTC is scooped up, especially by large corporations, the retail investors would look towards alts and hopefully those corporations do as well. I think Visa got something going on with ETH if I remember correctly from recently, so who knows what other partnerships like that may occur this year. Market too big and lots of people involved in this especially major players like Elon Musk, so the possibilities of success are there.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see.... but damn I was expecting tron to legit hit more than a dollar years ago...:pachaha: its only like .13 cents right now... also got fractions of BNB wish I had more cause shyt is like 300 a piece...:snoop:

I don't know how much Tron I had in binance but I got hacked few years back and I'm sure I had a decent amount. :snoop:

Can only hope the ones I have now can more than make up for that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know how much Tron I had in binance but I got hacked few years back and I'm sure I had a decent amount. :snoop:

Can only hope the ones I have now can more than make up for that.

I totally forgot about how they was hacked...:snoop: Now I gotta find a way to withdraw this money if it blows up. coinbase not changing my phone number...:mjcry: cant access my old account...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just realized that there are no tokens work 3 figures right?

Infact most aren't even pass double digits.

That's kinda crazy when you think about how many tokens come and go.. or are just out here.

Maybe this will be there year that thinks really pop for alts after all

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Multi millions off these random coins :dahell:

Need to find something on Uniswap that's like .00002 with a low 9 figure supply, buy 1 million, and wait for 100-1000x.

I just realized that there are no tokens work 3 figures right?

Infact most aren't even pass double digits.

That's kinda crazy when you think about how many tokens come and go.. or are just out here.

Maybe this will be there year that thinks really pop for alts after all

There's several 3 figure tokens and it's not crazy because most don't have a supply that low.