1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Trying to figure out whether to jump on to Verge. Those pump and dump posts have me worried :ld:
Ima sit for now but shyt I'm still up a couple hundred since I went to bed. I was worried the pump and dump would kill the value but this shyt still holding strong. Crypto is unregulated so you know these millionaires are gonna manipulate the system any way they can. Doesn't mean we can't go along for the ride and get big returns as well:manny:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Ima sit for now but shyt I'm still a couple hundred since I went to bed. I was worried the pump and dump would kill the value but this shyt still holding strong. Crypto is unregulated so you know these millionaires are gonna manipulate the system any way they can. Doesn't mean we can't go along for the ride and get big returns as well:manny:

It's rallying now a bit. If it sits at 400 by the end of the day I'll be ecstatic. The floor now looks like 280. But who knows

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It's rallying now a bit. If it sits at 400 by the end of the day I'll be ecstatic. The floor now looks like 280. But who knows
Yea I went to bed last night like damn my money way up right now, woke up it's down a few hundred, but I'm still up. Lookin like it's mostly due to Verge and Tron.

I'm hopin Iota bounces back 4.50 plus in the long term too, cause that's still around 3.50 so my profits aren't as good. I'm prolly gonna hold onto my verge and ripple and just see what happens.

Maybe I'll regret it but the thought of a few extra zeros is more enticing than cashing out on a double up. :lupe: