1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
its really hard to get an idea on how the market will play out.

I listen/read to traders, and they generally feel like were in the middle of alt season and they are getting nervous.

but the people who pay attention to fundamentals feel like things are just getting started...with some feeling like we have a long time to go.

You have to make your own decisions on when to take profits...
...its not easy.

Personally, I feel we have ways to go.
The environment is perfect for crypto.

Every government is printing money (what BTC was made for)
All other markets are tapped out...Real Estate prices are insane, the stock market has been rallying for 12 years...

If big players cash out...where are they going to park their money?
The Dollar is in trouble...inflation has already began to kick in.

Right now BTC seems like the only safe haven.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@BenchPressPapi Link tryna break thru that $30 line. Month just started and hopefully its a great one. Did a 9.63% in February and 18.81% in March. Of course nothing like the 100% gain in January from $11 to $22. Currently on a 3 month green streak and hopefully we hit 5 like in April to August 2020. The high last month was $32. Should try and beat that this month at least and then focus on setting another ATH. Might be some resistance around $30 but if it pushes thru can definitely help its momentum.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Any brehs can chime in:
My experience. Had some coins in my coinbase wallet and wanted to try and "stake" the coin to get the high interest rewards

Tried sending them over to other platforms such as compound and Kucoin, only to find out that I needed ETH (miner fees) :francis:

Had to buy "enough" ETH and move it to my coinbase wallet to complete the transactions :francis:

Staking LOOM on Kucoin "soft staking" and I was able to move the rest of my coins to Block-Fi. :wow:

From my understanding, by going through this process, it seems to me when you are about to "stake" or "lend" out your coins to received the rewards/interest on these other platforms, it seems that it's best to just leave/buy the coins on the exchange and move the coins around that way, instead of placing them in your wallet and then moving them around, which you will get hit with ETH fees:francis:, or just buy the coins from off the exchange that you are going to perform either action on.

A breh can correct me if this doesn't make sense.

Nevertheless, I was able to complete the task and now I am staking/lending my coins on Kucoin and Block-Fi:blessed:

Edit : most of these platforms, have you connect your wallet, which will force you to have to use ETH to move the coins

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Has any yall heard of LOLOI an app that allows you to "earn" Bitcoins

Buy something and you get cash rewards in the form of Bitcoins?

I haven't looked into it.