1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Storj and file coin basically same shyt and storj is 3 dollars right now it’s got potential to do filecoin numbers in the future

it helps to point out that filecoin has less than one-fourth the circulating supply of STORJ which factors in market cap/growth so I wouldn’t expect STORJ to hit the same number as filecoin realistically but yes there is still room for it to run...price targets should be more realistic tho

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
it helps to point out that filecoin has less than one-fourth the circulating supply of STORJ which factors in market cap/growth so I wouldn’t expect STORJ to hit the same number as filecoin realistically but yes there is still room for it to run...price targets should be more realistic tho
Yea, but it can definitely hit around 100 dollars

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its really hard to get an idea on how the market will play out.

I listen/read to traders, and they generally feel like were in the middle of alt season and they are getting nervous.

but the people who pay attention to fundamentals feel like things are just getting started...with some feeling like we have a long time to go.

Fundamentals don't mean a thing in a bear market.

I'm listening to the traders. The charts will say when it's time to shut it down. Same ones talking fundamentals will tell you to hold as the things go south.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Is GRT still a good investment? Where yall buying it?

yes it is, Grayscale set up a trust in it, not yet announced (see below), Coinbase is invested in it... and When Coinbase IPO comes :wow:

EvnexesXAAA9n63

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I need to learn leverage trading, these lil “shyt coins” on Kucoin be mooning hard as fukk!

im waiting for a more pullback on WIN to find a good entry

edit: y’all should check out the CRV chart, this shyt gonna moon HARD! I scooped some up at 2.95 the other day

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Fundamentals don't mean a thing in a bear market.

I'm listening to the traders. The charts will say when it's time to shut it down. Same ones talking fundamentals will tell you to hold as the things go south.
I dont agree with this.

We dont know what the coming 'bear' market will look that

90%+ of traders lose money long term...
...the overwhelming majority of people in crypto that made big money were hodlrs.

BTC, Link marines, eth, YFI, etc...

Cats on here were fudding me a few months ago when my portfolio was around $80K...
...I just hit $500k

tenor.gif

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
btw...if you want to follow traders calls you should be looking to sell soon.

A number of them believe we have a good chance of falling again.

I personally dont believe it...and if we do, im going to ride it out.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
btw...if you want to follow traders calls you should be looking to sell soon.

A number of them believe we have a good chance of falling again.

I personally dont believe it...and if we do, im going to ride it out.

What traders? All the ones in following are bullish....

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont agree with this.

We dont know what the coming 'bear' market will look that

90%+ of traders lose money long term...
...the overwhelming majority of people in crypto that made big money were hodlrs.

BTC, Link marines, eth, YFI, etc...

Cats on here were fudding me a few months ago when my portfolio was around $80K...
...I just hit $500k

tenor.gif

You're following the wrong traders and I guess 90% of people relying on fundamentals don't lose money. You know how many hyped 2017-2018 coins are dead now? There's loads of bag holders and a lot things we're buying now won't be around in 2022.

When everyone said BTC to 30k in 2018 traders were saying we were due for a correction. Did fundamentals matter last March when the market tanked? If BTC dumps everything is going with it.

I'm not talking BTC pulling back, alts dipping 20%, and recovering. I'm talking prolonged bear market with a 60-80% correction. Your math is off if you're thinking holding through that is smart. Your want to stick it out and watch your portfolio drop 90% be my guest.

At some point whales will dump and retail will get crushed. When the bear market comes exit all markets and buy back at bargain bin prices. If you're holding and using fiat to buy more crypto instead using the money you made off the bull market you lost.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Why are y’all being so bearish?

this isn’t 2017. Crypto has gained more and more mass utilization and adoption and more popularity .. and Uhm Are we ignoring the huge recent VISA news, coinbase IPO listing? And this?