1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How risky do you wanna get? What type of return would you be happy with and in what time frame? If you're willing let it ride for a minute, I'd throw it in autofarm auto-bnb LP and let it cook. Both should see steady growth if your patient. Not financial advice.

Ideally I want to play it safe go into a token that I can accumulate a lot of and it will just sit there and make me passive income and I don't need to worry about it being volatile, nice and steady gains and I can make that investment back with in a year.

Cake, not only will I see returns in staking in the pool but also the value will increase and who knows next year how much it will further increase.

That's my logic anyway, like to hear all you guys who've been in crypto much longer then I have opinions.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
would the APY be that high in a bear though?

There will be so little demand for crypto, I imagine stablecoin APY would drop right
No I the apy would definitely drop but there would be still be interest to earn. I'm not planning on taking my money out the market.. So for me parking my money in usdc and earning interest whether its 5%, or 10% or whatever and DCAing back in to assets in the bear market is the move.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I the apy would definitely drop but there would be still be interest to earn. I'm not planning on taking my money out the market.. So for me parking my money in usdc and earning interest whether its 5%, or 10% or whatever and DCAing back in to assets in the bear market is the move.
Do you think it would be more wise to invest in USDC and get passive income and use that to dollar cost average into alts that show potential or go in to Cake and accumulate interest on that and do the same?

I have 4 odd k to spend and I am unsure at the moment how to proceed.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How risky do you wanna get? What type of return would you be happy with and in what time frame? If you're willing let it ride for a minute, I'd throw it in autofarm auto-bnb LP and let it cook. Both should see steady growth if your patient. Not financial advice.
When you say auto Farm - do you mean farming on pancake swap and what's LP, if you can elaborate on that?

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Do you think it would be more wise to invest in USDC and get passive income and use that to dollar cost average into alts that show potential or go in to Cake and accumulate interest on that and do the same?

I have 4 odd k to spend and I am unsure at the moment how to proceed.
My plans are for after the bull market. So use your funds to make as money as you can while we are in this bull market. Once we get to the top of the market (depending on your goals) start DCAing out of positions into stablecoins. Keep doing that until you sell +90% of your alt bag. Go way and enjoy your life after that, come back in the bear market and do it all over again.

The problem with CAKE is its never been in a bear market. You can't be sure it will be around next cycle. So at the top cash out. *not financial advice*

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
^^^^
im pretty much doing that, but im keeping some BTC/ETH and a few alts I think can last.

We probably have no idea how this next bear market will look...
...so dont completely drop the bags you like just in case the market picks back up

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
When you say auto Farm - do you mean farming on pancake swap and what's LP, if you can elaborate on that?
Autofarm is a defi project that allows for auto compounded yield farming on BSC. An LP is used to create liquidity pairs for farming. I suggest you do your Googles on all this shyt if you're even slightly interested. Knowing this stuff is a requirement for jumping into the defi space.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Everyone who keeps asking “should I get into ____ now?” needs to understand that alt season has NOT started yet.

Buy and hold till you hit euphoria. Then sell before you get left bag holding. It will probably take more than a few months before alt season so you have plenty of time.