1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
You're following the wrong traders and I guess 90% of people relying on fundamentals don't lose money. You know how many hyped 2017-2018 coins are dead now? There's loads of bag holders and a lot things we're buying now won't be around in 2022.

When everyone said BTC to 30k in 2018 traders were saying we were due for a correction. Did fundamentals matter last March when the market tanked? If BTC dumps everything is going with it.

I'm not talking BTC pulling back, alts dipping 20%, and recovering. I'm talking prolonged bear market with a 60-80% correction. Your math is off if you're thinking holding through that is smart. Your want to stick it out and watch your portfolio drop 90% be my guest.

At some point whales will dump and retail will get crushed. When the bear market comes exit all markets and buy back at bargain bin prices. If you're holding and using fiat to buy more crypto instead using the money you made off the bull market you lost.

at first bolded sentence about our coins being gone in a year :russ::lolbron::mjlol:wait, that's our coins mane!!!!:lupe::ohhh::dwillhuh::damn::damn::damn::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

at second bolded sentence that's an interesting method

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are y’all being so bearish?

this isn’t 2017. Crypto has gained more and more mass utilization and adoption and more popularity .. and Uhm Are we ignoring the huge recent VISA news, coinbase IPO listing? And this?

I agree with that. There is no precedence for the level adoption in the crypto space right now. I’m not sure if any of the historical data is even relevant now....

we are in uncharted territory.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'm talking prolonged bear market with a 60-80% correction. Your math is off if you're thinking holding through that is smart. Your want to stick it out and watch your portfolio drop 90% be my guest.
I don't think you can apply these same rules as this is not the same market anymore. Much much different fundamentally.

Will majority of these alts disappear? Yea. But 90% BTC pullback prolonged bear markets? I doubt

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at first bolded sentence about our coins being gone in a year :russ::lolbron::mjlol:wait, that's our coins mane!!!!:lupe::ohhh::dwillhuh::damn::damn::damn::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

at second bolded sentence that's an interesting method
I don't think you can apply these same rules as this is not the same market anymore. Much much different fundamentally.

Will majority of these alts disappear? Yea. But 90% BTC pullback prolonged bear markets? I doubt

I'm not saying a 2 year bear market but 6-8 months is definitely possible. We're not just going to keep going up.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You're following the wrong traders and I guess 90% of people relying on fundamentals don't lose money. You know how many hyped 2017-2018 coins are dead now? There's loads of bag holders and a lot things we're buying now won't be around in 2022.

When everyone said BTC to 30k in 2018 traders were saying we were due for a correction. Did fundamentals matter last March when the market tanked? If BTC dumps everything is going with it.

I'm not talking BTC pulling back, alts dipping 20%, and recovering. I'm talking prolonged bear market with a 60-80% correction. Your math is off if you're thinking holding through that is smart. Your want to stick it out and watch your portfolio drop 90% be my guest.

At some point whales will dump and retail will get crushed. When the bear market comes exit all markets and buy back at bargain bin prices. If you're holding and using fiat to buy more crypto instead using the money you made off the bull market you lost.
youre not understanding what im saying.

I know market cycles.

Ive been living and breathing this stuff 24/7 the past 2 years.

No...not every trader is super bullish...
...im talking about the ones who are already 7 to 9 figures deep...
...they are understandably playing defensive.

Anyway...
...this is a good listen.

This dudes first $2million hit is exactly how I found the microcap im riding.

Find a token with a good use case, has an easy sell (people will easily understand why the project is important), and a great team...and ride that bytch to the top of the mountain.

People jokingly say DYOR...but DYOR!!
If youre betting big on something, read everything the devs write...
...hang out in their Discords/Telegrams and talk to them about the project...get an idea on what type of people they are.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying a 2 year bear market but 6-8 months is definitely possible. We're not just going to keep going up.
We definitely won’t keep going up but the corrections we saw in the past aren’t happening again...

there is real money and big time investors involved now. They aren’t going to invest in something that can drop 90% on a whim. They simply wont let it happen. By the end of this year BTC will probably be one of the biggest currencies in the world. Now I’m only talking BTC and ETH, the rest can come and go at anytime.

We may drop a bit and then a prolonged consolidation but even a 6-8 month bear market seems hard to imagine given the current state of adoption.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We definitely won’t keep going up but the corrections we saw in the past aren’t happening again...

there is real money and big time investors involved now. They aren’t going to invest in something that can drop 90% on a whim. They simply wont let it happen. By the end of this year BTC will probably be one of the biggest currencies in the world. Now I’m only talking BTC and ETH, the rest can come and go at anytime.

We may drop a bit and then a prolonged consolidation but even a 6-8 month bear market seems hard to imagine given the current state of adoption.
I have no proof of this but I came to this conclusion a while ago also. Real Corps and money is involved now, I don't think we'll see the drastic drops like we use to see, at least not with bitcoin. Alt coin's sure, maybe. But bitcoin I feel like those day are somewhat behind us... When BTC was at 30 I was thinking once it drops to like 13k again I'll go all in.... then it went to 40, then 50 now testing 60... at least I can't see it going any lower than mid to low 40's now.

I have no math or science behind this though :pachaha: